27-29 cinder run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thanks seth,,,might park at your house cause i'd rather not have tires slashed or windows broken (we all know how those small town teens can get bored)

lx450, i have OBA and can air you back up when your ready to leave.

BTW thx for trimming the trails, i'd sure hate to mess up my purty rig.

Phil

Glad to here you are coming, hope that raggedy old 80 seiries can make it up the hill, he he , no mud camping this time, nice thing about cinders, the more rain the better, but no rain forcasted for this weekend, sunny and blue skys.

Seth

sledge916 said:
Phil

Glad to here you are coming, hope that raggedy old 80 seiries can make it up the hill, he he , no mud camping this time, nice thing about cinders, the more rain the better, but no rain forcasted for this weekend, sunny and blue skys.

Seth

Don’t worry Seth I would not risk the embarrassment bringing the 80 so I’ll be driving my 40. :flipoff2:

I look forward to lining up next to that pretty blue :princess: of yours. :D :flipoff2:

Phil

RUSH55 said:
BMAN, are you coming to the North this w/e??

Nope, gotta get the Small Block torn all the way down this w/e. Also planning a vacation to SanDiego for Labor day so I gotta make sure I get all the chit around the house buttoned up first. You guys be safe and have fun.

REMEBER THE PICS!

Sledge: Slow? That's why I made the "I can't wait to race an 80 uphill" comment. My 100 has 35's and no re-gears (cuz they don't have a new rear gear yet). A 4.88 equipped 80 might beat me up those hills. HEY, WE SHOULD HAVE A RACE!

cool, sounds like I may be able to keep up with you, oh well you will get the gears when they come out, I got to drive a 100 with a terd super charger on it, allot better!

I tell ya, the 100 is the way to go, did you see slees 100, pretty pimped out, yikes, the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Seth

im planning on heading up fri night ill leave prescott around 5ish and be there in an hour. not staying the night but just wanted to stop in on my way to the canyon for a cave excursion.

mike

Slee did it right. He waited, bought a used one when prices came down, then added to it. SMART!

I on the other hand bought the 100 new and paid dearly to build it. Well, at least I've had 80K miles in it though it cost me a fortune.

Actually, after I made the "race joke" it began to sound like a fun thing. We should find a safe hill and have climbing races????? Winner gets his picture posted. (No 40's with 5.29's allowed...kidding. Hee hee hee!)

ok, sounds good, I know just the hill we need, dang I wish I had low gears.

Over and out till Monday, heading out to put up sign and flags, and to cut firewood, going to be a little chilly this weekend.

Seth

The Cinder Run was a cool lil' get together! I wanted to say thanks again to Seth and Candy (sp?) for hosting and runninig us around the northland :cheers: I'll post those pics as soon as they're developed.
No carnage or breakege, but one guy in his 40 got stuck twice, I pulled him out both times. Had an episode with a burning stump, and some guy in his 55 came about 2 or 3 degrees from "camming over". I never got a head count at our peak, but prolly somewhere around 15 rigs; everything from 40's to a 100.

Yes RUSH55, many thanks to Seth and Candy for leading this killer run. Lots of fun and friendly people.
Hey, if anybody got a cool shot of our 100 out there it'd be great if you could email them to me (I have broadband)? Thanks!
jshotts@earthlink.net

if anybody got a cool shot of our 100 out there it'd be great if you could email them to me

you mean that piece of junk doesnt take pictures of itself?!?! i'm sure we got a few of your rig, (especially all the fun your were havin in the moon craters.)

many thanks to candyass and her pet husband for a good w/e, (shhh,,and the beer at your house). i'll certainly re-pay the hospitality when ya'll come down for a martinez/coke ovens run.

No Rhino, I didn't get the digital camera option on my 100. ;) The thing's sucks so bad it wasn't worth it. :D

Sweet, I'll look for those pics from ya! I get my next demo digital camera tomorrow. Sure wish I had it for this run. The video looks great but this is the best "still" I can get from it (no comparison to digital):

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom