265/70/17 rubbing ... just a wee bit, need suggestions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My vote is for it being the front fender liner that is the culprit. Heat gun and plastic persuading of those “fins” that stick out on the liner might be all you need.

I suggest you add a lift, sliders, BMC, aftermarket wheels and a front bumper to solve the issue. :cool:

I have had part of the inner liner bend down and start rubbing where it didn't before. I just took my heat gun and shaped it back in place. Problem solved!

I suggest you add a lift, sliders, BMC, aftermarket wheels and a front bumper to solve the issue. :cool:
Good suggestion - that should fix it!
Oh, and SPC upper arms!

Oh yea! I'll us my stimulus chec... oh s***. Whelp that ain't gonna happen! So since congress is completely inept at anything useful you chaps mind donating to my cause for all of these mods? :rofl: I accept paypal, checks and cold hard cash. 😎

My vote is for it being the front fender liner that is the culprit. Heat gun and plastic persuading of those “fins” that stick out on the liner might be all you need.

I have had part of the inner liner bend down and start rubbing where it didn't before. I just took my heat gun and shaped it back in place. Problem solved!

I do have a good heat gun so if that is the culprit it won't be a problem to remedy. I didn't see any evidence of it rubbing there but I'm gonna try the chalk trick to see if that's the issue.

What? Are you STUPID or something???
I AIN'T gonna send you no money!!!
You gotta do it like other folk do.
Open a KickStarter account!
Then I'll give you thousands and thousands!!! I can right it off then! :p
Hey... I may just do that for myself! I really want to get that M/T and Crawl Control and 'tis the season for giving, right??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom