24 Gallon (90 Liter) Auxiliary Fuel Tank (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You will fail a properly conducted visual inspection without the restrictor in place. That is a bit of an oxy-moron though because I can not remember the last time I saw a full-size leaded gas nozzle..........

hoser,

I like where (and how) you've mounted the switch and the temp meter.

Good stuff!

Mot

dclee, thanks, I'll try Kragens for the restrictor.

spressomon said:
Nice work hoser! I want to know more about the temp gauge! That would be a nice addition to my rig...even better if you were to come to Reno to help install it...heh...heh...heh :D
Sure, I'll just post it here. I'm sure a man of your skills can do this but if you'd like, the next time I'm in Reno I'll bring my dremel and we can knock it out over a few beers.

Mot, I would have preferred a full sized analog fuel gauge and an OEM subtank switch but that would have been another $125+ (switch, gauge, pillar mount).

hoser said:
dclee, thanks, I'll try Kragens for the restrictor.

Sure, I'll just post it here. I'm sure a man of your skills can do this but if you'd like, the next time I'm in Reno I'll bring my dremel and we can knock it out over a few beers.

Mot, I would have preferred a full sized analog fuel gauge and an OEM subtank switch but that would have been another $125+ (switch, gauge, pillar mount).

Graci! It's on my list now!

hoser said:

I was just trying to get you to come to Reno so we could 'pin-stripe' your black beauty ;) at the same time!

Yes, let's make plans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom