2023 Thanksgiving Sale on CruiserTeq.com (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
1700670632677.jpeg

Cruiser Outfitters Black Friday Sale! Wednesday, Nov 22 at 6pm (MST) to Monday, Nov 27 at 6am (MST)
10% off site wide using the code: TURKEY2023
Visit Cruiserteq.com to order online!

(Legal stuff our lawyers told us to write :D. This sale is only good on in-stock items ordered via CruiserTeq.com from 11/23/23 @ 6pm MST to 11/27/23 @ 6am MST. Inventory not on CruiserTeq.com is not part of this special offer - but call for specials! Orders will ship Monday 11/27/23 and/or Tuesday 11/28/23)

Last edited:
If I could get this Motorcycle sold, I'd have that H55F and T-case in my garage already... :D

I need these. Just need to figure out what size on a 79 FJ40. I’ll be researching it.

1979 is the 11mm bolts.

We offer them in many formats:

OEM Single:

OEM Set of 4:

Aftermarket Single:

Aftermarket Set of 4:

Same here.

Any reason we have to wait a year before you ship it? 🤓

JK I'll be cruising the site seeing if I need anything else

My brain is already on vacation :D

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for letting us know about the sale!
Btw, it seems the Timing Belt Kit w/ Tensioner for 100 series has been out of stock for a while. Do you have plan to have them in stock anytime soon?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Kurt,

Thanks for letting us know about the sale!
Btw, it seems the Timing Belt Kit w/ Tensioner for 100 series has been out of stock for a while. Do you have plan to have them in stock anytime soon?

Thanks!

We get batches of them quite regularly. Backorders placed by phone ship when stock arrives, then remaining inventory gets added to CruiserTeq.com. It’s definitely one well continue to stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom