2022 VDJ76 70th Anniversary Edition - GCC spec - Sandy The Camel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here you go

PZ319-60145
PZ319-60151
PZ316-60086

These are JPIO port installed options (OEM dealer accessories)

Do you have to call a dealer in Australia or GCC to order those parts?

Maybe try the usual online sites since they are in the GCC?

Those part numbers won't work in the usual part sites as they are not Toyota Motor Corporation part numbers. They may have a TMC part number assigned to the part at some level but the customer probably doesn't see that part number anyways.

Wow, THANK YOU. Where did you find these part numbers? I'd love to do this myself next time.

Toyota Dealer unfortunately. We can't get these otherwise, I looked online.

Do you have to call a dealer in Australia or GCC to order those parts?

Yes, I called it in a few months ago

Those part numbers won't work in the usual part sites as they are not Toyota Motor Corporation part numbers. They may have a TMC part number assigned to the part at some level but the customer probably doesn't see that part number anyways.

Exactly. I'm sure a distributor can order them here but not sure outside the GCC

@overlanding506 beautiful truck. Thank you for posting. I am looking to add your 70th anniversary shift console and parking brake bezel to my 70-series.

I have found the shift console fairly easily. However, the parking brake bezel has been difficult to locate.

Where are you finding diagrams for your truck? PartSouq, Amayama, ToyoDIY, none of these list anything 70th Anniversary. I figured I would ask you here before I start bothering the parts people on the phone.

View attachment 3291325
I'm sorry I missed you post 😩 I've been kinda away as you have noticed... I haven't looked for any diagrams... Where you able to locate the parts with the info provided by @Lo2aY ? 🤔

Cheers!

Four months in the shop update 🤷🏻‍♂️ There are a whole lot of more 'under the hood' mods... like Dynamat sound deadener all around the cabin, electric stuff and such... Here's a quick Glimpse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom