Builds 2018 Premium 460 build (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cool. So it sounds like even if one doesn’t have all the gear for the recovery focused class you can still attend and learn by demonstration.

Also I’m guessing that the driving course is a lot of demonstration and maybe some “drive your own rig” but on low difficulty stuff to learn basics and that barely built vehicle would still be good to go.

I’ll keep an eye on the calendar. Thanks for the info, looks super informative and fun!
Our classes are hands on, the best way to learn. We supply all the recovery equipment and training aids.

When it comes to driving instruction we build in bypasses so if your vehicle is not as capable or you are not comfortable, we can work around that.

Reactions: r2m
No signatures show on my phone no matter the orientation. 🤷‍♂️
Guessing it depends on the phone. Just checked on my iPhone, held sideways it shows.

But if you want to view our website, look here.

Our classes are hands on, the best way to learn. We supply all the recovery equipment and training aids.

When it comes to driving instruction we build in bypasses so if your vehicle is not as capable or you are not comfortable, we can work around that.
Sounds good! Thanks!

Are you're classes year-round? Or is there usually too much weather in the winter for classes? Also, how often? Every other month, more/less?

Are you're classes year-round? Or is there usually too much weather in the winter for classes? Also, how often? Every other month, more/less?
Currently we are booked every week/weekend through late June, between our industry, group, private, private group, and event clients.

We usually shut down just before the holidays, mid late November and restart April.

We purposely built in time for some summer fun time off.

After a private class Friday we went east of the mountains to go play!!

I‘m super happy with the Toyo R/Ts it’s an aggressive all terrain that does well except in the most nasty mud.

F140FB4A-4E32-4AB6-A570-FF54A663D77A.jpeg
748238D0-84C6-4E96-8E42-6C5EAEFF1378.jpeg
432D37F4-EB1F-4C8B-9599-1C7A2060725A.jpeg
A2C34FA9-6398-4673-9983-FF0ECD0A7083.jpeg
D863CC5B-663F-4A1E-8993-D22407FA9602.jpeg

For those of you that have removed your 3rd row seats, Airdown Gear Up built some cool little end caps to help folks cover the ugly of the removed trim parts.

The fit is decent, the look is good and the texture of th plastic is off. With that said they really cover up some ugly and are worth the money.

cap 1.jpg
cap 2.jpg
cap 3.jpg
cap 4.jpg
cap 5.jpg

Searching that number lead me to this. Might be what you need. I’m horrible at reading these diagrams. It’s only $75

The PN# posted was for a 4Runner, I’m guessing it’s a flat scuff plate. I still have the factory GX interior parts but it’s a tall scuff plate for the 3rd row.

Using the part number I found above, here's one on ebay now from a Prado 150 if you trust it will actually come from Bulgaria..........

Well, I removed the seats and this was still available. I took a chance so we’ll see if it comes in or not. Charged it on my AmEx so if it doesn’t show up I’ll have them reverse the charges. Now I’m gonna have to find some paint to match it as close as I can to the brown / tan interior of the truck. 😎

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom