Builds 2018 Premium 460 build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't think these are sold in the US yet but an option for those who want to keep the second row.

Ququq turns the Toyota Land Cruiser into a functional 4x4 camper

The fold-out bed is supported by straps around the grab handles

The Ququq Flatbox weighs 139 lb and is designed to be installed and removed so the Land Cruiser can be used for camping and for everyday use

"The Ququq Flatbox weighs 139 lb and is designed to be installed and removed so the Land Cruiser can be used for camping and for everyday use"

Not a bad setup!
Although I think the "string" holding the front of the bed to the grab handles is a little goofy.
I'd have used 1' or 1-1/2" nylon webbing and plastic buckles with adjustment.
But, if it works... :meh:

I don't think these are sold in the US yet but an option for those who want to keep the second row.

Ququq turns the Toyota Land Cruiser into a functional 4x4 camper

The fold-out bed is supported by straps around the grab handles

The Ququq Flatbox weighs 139 lb and is designed to be installed and removed so the Land Cruiser can be used for camping and for everyday use

"The Ququq Flatbox weighs 139 lb and is designed to be installed and removed so the Land Cruiser can be used for camping and for everyday use"
Man, that looks awesome. Comfy bed, lightweight, and a place for boxes instead of drawers.

I love everything about it except for the paracord holding the bed up at the rear of the front seats. Curious to see what they'd cost to get one here.

Looks like they are a sponsor of the Adventure Van Expo. They will be at Mt Hood Meadows this weekend. Unfortunately I all ready have plans. Would be fun to check out.

Alter said plans for the benefit of the forum lol.

Alter said plans for the benefit of the forum lol.

Yeah...... no. Working on my daughters 4Runner prior to departure next weekend. She's heading East for a new job so this is the last weekend I get to hang out maybe till Christmas.

Yeah...... no. Working on my daughters 4Runner prior to departure next weekend. She's heading East for a new job so this is the last weekend I get to hang out maybe till Christmas.
Is it possible that she’s always wanted to go to the Adventure Van Expo with her pops? Good bonding experience.... :)

RRE-Global is the US distributor and the flatbox is in stock at their warehouse in Henderson, NV at $3990. They also state "We recommend pick up, as the shipping is quite expensive." / Phone: +1 5597082314
www.rre-global.com

That is reasonably priced.

I managed to get my light decorations wired up this weekend and actually function. I‘ll get them adjusted some night after work this week when no one is around in the neighborhood. Rigid Dually 2s with 6 LEDs per light for ditch lights and Rigid 360 series 6” on the bumper. I already had the SAE driving lights wired into the factory switch.

I really love the stock lights on the GX but the SAE driving lights really enhances the low beams.

This is about all the forward lights anyone could realistically use/need.

A2724543-64B2-4AFE-BC4D-1627BA424D33.jpeg

After three months of waiting my Raingler storage net arrived. I had installed a BROG net in my daughters 4R and found it super handy. Raingler make there nets to order so the wait can be long.

These are great for storing jacket, sunshades, small blankets etc.. Raingler are made in the USA.

502E31CD-8D5A-4B17-80B6-B2D83509E431.jpeg
5477E262-61F8-472F-9571-00BE6C7E0E14.jpeg
E0C903F1-9E87-4055-B25F-30A2F497BA62.jpeg

What's the front mounting brackets for on the bumper?
More lights or a HighLift?

Sorry, just can't give a "thumbs-up" for Jeep photos... ;)
Although the run does look fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom