For Sale 2017 LX570 Lifted Austin, Tx 41k Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
white
Shopping around. Came across this LX local to me in Austin. Appears to have had an IFS conversion, but can't confirm. It does have spacers up front between springs. Sharing for others.

Looks great but those front bumpers/grilles make it a bit tough to get a winch mounted. I would be tempted to test drive this thing if I lived near it. I wonder why dealerships never give pics or details about suspension modifications. It must turn off most buyers.

Looks great but those front bumpers/grilles make it a bit tough to get a winch mounted. I would be tempted to test drive this thing if I lived near it. I wonder why dealerships never give pics or details about suspension modifications. It must turn off most buyers.
That's my take. That or they simply don't know enough about the parts to really go into it. I'm about 20min from this dealer. I may try to swing by tomorrow and take pics of mods to post on thread. I'd love to drive it, but I don't want to waste the salesman's time. I'm in the market for a Toyota. But this is a solid looking SUV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom