2016-17 LC200 Aussie Nudge Bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can the pre- 2016 be brought in for folks?
I dont have that part number and wasn't planning on it. I thought Trail Tailor was going to give a try at working something up.

HIJACK ALERT (with OP permission)

FRIENDS & FAMILY PURCHASE
2016 - 2017 OEM Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series Nudge Bar $995

There are twelve of these available on the shelf in Australia.
I will place an order in Australia for the Toyota bar discussed above, as detailed below:

nudge.png

PRODUCT
• Toyota OEM p/n PZQ2920280
• 3" Stainless Steel - no need to powder coat / paint prior to installation or for repair
• Top and bottom mounting points (estimated four hours to install)
• Crash tested and airbag compliant / compatible
• Mounting points and tabs for lights, antennae, etc.
• 40 lbs approx.
• 2016-17 model years ONLY
• Robust packaging and instructions (both Toyota)

TERMS
• Price $995 (at our warehouse in Stockton)
• ETA April 1 (in Stockton)
• Pay on order - PayPal or bank transfer
• US shipping ONLY, NOT INCLUDED ABOVE
• Will ship to Stockton via air freight
• UPS Ground shipping from Stockton extra - estimated $75 to $85 (will collect on shipment from Stockton)
• Orders will be accepted until units are spoken for or I decide to place the order - approximately two weeks from February 24, 2017

Please read the entire thread. This offer is only for OEM kits to fit 2016 to 2017 model years. If you want a bar for an earlier model year or something more robust, check out EBay, @reevesci, etc.

Thanks for your interest - I welcome your questions - shoot me a PM at @wardharris

FYI For anyone interested, this is a great price wardharris is able to get including shipping. Shipping from Australia doubles the cost of the nudge bar. I have paid more to get mine and would jump on the above deal right away as there is no way to get it cheaper. BTW still extremely happy with it.

PZQ29-60591 Is the 2012 to 2015 part #. There are a couple of them for sale on EBay AU. None of the Toyota dealers will ship them to the USA however. Anyone else have a contact that would be willing to ship?

PZQ29-60591 Is the 2012 to 2015 part #. There are a couple of them for sale on EBay AU. None of the Toyota dealers will ship them to the USA however. Anyone else have a contact that would be willing to ship?
Like this? No promises, but IF we added this item to the shipment, how many would want one if the price was around $950 on the ground in California plus UPS Ground to your door?

upload_2017-2-25_6-24-21.png

Like this? No promises, but IF we added this item to the shipment, how many would want one if the price was around $950 on the ground in California plus UPS Ground to your door?

View attachment 1409281

100% In! Thanks for considering it.

If you do a search on that part #, you can find the installation manual to download which shows exactly how it mounts and what is required to do it.

Chad

100% In! Thanks for considering it.

If you do a search on that part #, you can find the installation manual to download which shows exactly how it mounts and what is required to do it.

Chad
Will do some more research on the earlier unit (pricing) - if available, price, etc. The earlier unit appears to be around $75 more than the later item.

We are relying on friends over there to make this happen. :)

How hard is the install?

Fairly easy, as instructions are very clear and most work involves removing screws. Right now I could do it in 45 minutes but the first time I would say 2hrs. Majority of of work is removing the front bumper which is easier than I thought. If you are comfortable changing oil in your car yourself this will be an easy exercise.

2016+ OEM Aussie Nudge Bars :bounce::bounce2:

BACK ON TOP - I have ordered my 2017 and getting back to ordering these things for interested owners of 2016 and 2017 models ONLY

Need to get a good count for pre-pay buyers and then confirm order with our agents in Australia. Target price is still $995 plus shipping from Stockton, California, USA

Interested persons please EMAIL me at info@cruiserbrothers.com

Thanks

OK, we are at three and counting, first come, first served. Shipping from Stockton to New England appears to be $75-80, down to around $55-60 for Pacific states.

In order so far.....

Me (Ward)
Walt
Steve

2016+ OEM Aussie Nudge Bars :bounce::bounce2:

BACK ON TOP - I have ordered my 2017 and getting back to ordering these things for interested owners of 2016 and 2017 models ONLY

Need to get a good count for pre-pay buyers and then confirm order with our agents in Australia. Target price is still $995 plus shipping from Stockton, California, USA

Interested persons please EMAIL me at info@cruiserbrothers.com

Thanks

UPDATE July 21
THIS OFFER CLOSES IN TWO DAYS
:deadhorse:

Availability, pricing and shipping confirmed.

This offer closes Sunday July 23 at midnight (Pacific Time). We currently have three orders in hand. No more will be accepted after the time and day above.

Nudge Bar $995 FOB Stockton, California
UPS Ground shipping and California Sales Tax added.
Estimated shipping to East Cost $80
Estimated shipping to West Coast $60

If you want one, please read the entire thread and email to me at the email above.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Recommending jumping on this great deal if you have 16+ LC. I have paid more to get it. It is a high quality item. After few months of having on my truck it still looks brand new. Sorry, didn't have a chance to test the strength of it in a collision.

Recommending jumping on this great deal if you have 16+ LC. I have paid more to get it. It is a high quality item. After few months of having on my truck it still looks brand new. Sorry, didn't have a chance to test the strength of it in a collision.
wanted to find out if you ever installed lights to your Nudge Bar? I'm one of the guys that ordered one of the nudge bars with Ward, wanted to see if you knew offhand what the distance between the mounting holes on top were, enough space for a 20" light bar? Or would two flood lamps be better? Thanks!

wanted to find out if you ever installed lights to your Nudge Bar? I'm one of the guys that ordered one of the nudge bars with Ward, wanted to see if you knew offhand what the distance between the mounting holes on top were, enough space for a 20" light bar? Or would two flood lamps be better? Thanks!

I have not installed any lights as don't need them and as well I am converting fog lights to Sylvania/Osram DRL so don't have to use headlights as DRL which don't like. Regarding mounting brackets. Each bracket is roughly 2.2 inch wide. Distance between mounting holes (hole to hole) is 19 inch. Outside left side of mounting bracket to right side outside side of mounting bracket is 21.5 inch. Hopefully this will help you with planning on lights set up. Personally I am not crazy about light bars as everyone has them. I would go for couple flood lamps. This as well will help with front camera visibility. I posted picture earlier how it looks like from camera point of view. Post some pictures when you have your installed ;)

I have not installed any lights as don't need them and as well I am converting fog lights to Sylvania/Osram DRL so don't have to use headlights as DRL which don't like. Regarding mounting brackets. Each bracket is roughly 2.2 inch wide. Distance between mounting holes (hole to hole) is 19 inch. Outside left side of mounting bracket to right side outside side of mounting bracket is 21.5 inch. Hopefully this will help you with planning on lights set up. Personally I am not crazy about light bars as everyone has them. I would go for couple flood lamps. This as well will help with front camera visibility. I posted picture earlier how it looks like from camera point of view. Post some pictures when you have your installed ;)
THANK YOU for those measurements! There are some great options out there for flood lights, but i was looking at the Rigid Adapt series of light bars, since they are new, and if you believe the advertising, can "ADAPT" to any situation. BUT.. Thanks to your pictures, it would appear that the light bar would be right in front of the camera. I will definitely upload pics once i get them, the bars have actually landed according to Ward. Just waiting on the adjusted freight cost.

Thanks to @luke27617 for the idea/leadership introducing these OEM products and to @FALKOR8 and @BabaBear for joining me to order some units from Australia.

Our bars shipped this week from Cruiser Brothers warehouse in Stockton to to So Cal, Massachusetts and Phoenix. Like @FALKOR8 I am considering Rigid products to occupy the mounts - spots, not bar.

Might see if @murf and the Camelback Toyota team can hang some lights on when they mount the nudge bar.

Anyone running these Rigid D Series Driving Lights? I liked what I saw on @TonyP build with Rigid bar/spots on Trail Tailor front bumper.

D-Series | Driving Pair Surface White Black | Rigid Industries

upload_2017-9-9_17-21-49.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom