NLFS 2015 Toyota Land Cruiser - White - $41,500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
I'm looking at selling my wife's 2015 Land Cruiser. I bought it used but with roughly 3500 miles. It now has about 92,300 miles on it. The previous owner bought it in Jackson, Ms. It has never been off road and basically it was used to take kids to school and up and down Interstate 55. It has your basic wear and tear on it but nothing major. I just had leather, carpets steamed and cleaned, etc. The LC is 100% stock with 275/65/18 Michelin LTX AT2 tires (and have loved them). We have our 3rd child due on May 1 and are possibly looking to get something with more room and more functionality. We have loved it and never had any issues with it. I'm going to do my best to post a link or upload some pictures. Direct Message me if you are interested. Thank you. Local pick up only. If the link doesn't work just let me know. Not sure if you have to have an apple id or not to view. From what I read you don't but we'll see.

I can see them. Looks nice.

Is that a dent on the driver's side rear quarter panel/bumper or is the light playing tricks on me?

Can you post photos of the dent area after it’s pulled?

Folks,
I've had the dent fixed and it looks great. I can provide the invoice if need be. Spent $400 to get it fixed. The link has two updated pictures of it at the end. Still haven't had a chance to get up under it. Will try later today. If I can't, it will be Saturday or Sunday due to my new baby being born tomorrow! Thanks

Ended up keeping this and getting rid of my black LC. Anybody know how to end this thread and delete. I would hit "sold" if it really sold. Thanks

There’s a NLFS option on the “for sale” box that stands for No Longer For Sale

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom