For Sale 2013 Land Cruiser, 35's, ARB, Ext Toyota Warranty, Pearl White (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sale pending...

I have been a Land Cruiser enthusiast for 10 plus years now. However as much as I love the 200, I've decided that a Tundra is a better fit for my hobbies right now.

Details about my 2013 Pearl White 200 located in Fort Collins Colorado (about an hour north of Denver).
  • VIN: JTMHY7AJ7D4019784
  • 67k miles
  • Have the title in hand
  • Second owner. Purchased around 10k miles.
  • Toyota Platinum Warranty until 120k miles
  • The usual USA LC accessory loadout including DVD entertainment system
  • 315/70R17 (35") Goodyear Duratracs with only 12k miles (replaced at 55k miles)
  • Rockwarrior 17" rims
  • 3.5" lift front/rear
  • Icon coilovers and shocks
  • SPC UCA's
  • Rear has OME722 coils w/ 80 series trim packers
  • ARB combo bar with PIAA fog lights. Bumper paint matched. I just had the bumper taken off and repainted, so it's flawless
  • Slee rock sliders
  • Install of all accessories performed at Slee Offroad (over $10k, not including tires/rims, and ext warranty)
  • Up-to-date on all service
Asking $52k

Call or text Tom @ 970-399-9863 for further details

photo2-2.jpg

FullSizeRender%2019.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender%2020.jpg

FullSizeRender%204.jpg

FullSizeRender%201.jpg

FullSizeRender%2021.jpg

Last edited:
What year tundra are you looking for?

Great looking truck! What is the fluid on the back of the rear diff? Is it coming from one of the plugs or the pinion seal?

What year tundra are you looking for?

I purchased a RW Tundra a few months ago. Definitely not in the same class of quality as the LC, but I'm liking the extra cargo space.

Great looking truck! What is the fluid on the back of the rear diff? Is it coming from one of the plugs or the pinion seal?

Thanks! The pinion seal is dry. I had the differentials and transmission (drain and fill) done recently.

Beautiful rig! I am still shopping for my first 200. I already bought the RW Wheels and I just haven't found the right LC to go with them. Yours is awesome, just more than I can swing for a second car. GLWS!

Free bump because I am drooling at this rig. I think the price is very reasonable considering not only the quality of mods, but knowing that Slee installed them. How about I give you my '11 and some cash :) Seriously, if I didn't already own a 200, I would be ALL OVER yours. I love the painted ARB bumper - looks classy. GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom