2011 Cruiser Non-Nav- Never seen one before (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In my search for a new 200 series for my wife, I ran across this one. It's for sale in OH and looks like some kind of base model. No nav, no spoiler, no rear tv screen. I wish it were a better deal, but at $42.5k with 70k miles, the price is only fair. Either way, thought I would share it because I have never seen one without the nav screen.

It's a 2011. Owned in Ohio its whole life.

2011 Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale In Cincinnati | Cars.com

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 10.23.51 AM.png

Last edited:
In 2008, I believe the Nav, rear screen and some other items were optional. Is that on 08?

Probably came from Puerto Rico

I've only seen these outside the U.S., and they did not have the 4 zone climate like this one (only 2 zone). I'd love to get this in my car to put in an aftermarket solution and still have full hvac control.

Doesn't look like it has heated seats either.

Looks clean, but weird without the rear spoiler. That is a unicorn for sure though.

There are telephone pickup/hangup controls on the steering wheel of that unicorn, but without the NAV unit, how would one pair with a phone?

:confused:

Seems like someone replaced broken nav expensive unit with whatever they could get on ebay. Might wonder about advanced fx not working and other gremlins. Otherwise looks like vx (top of the line)

In 2008, I believe the Nav, rear screen and some other items were optional. Is that on 08?
For 08-11, NAV and rear spoiler were the only stand alone options. The Upgrade package was the only package and included NAV, rear spoiler and added rear DVD, rear heated seats, cool box, head light washers, woodgrain shift knob and steering wheel, seat belt pretensioners, and rain sensing wipers.

This LC has none of those things and according to TIS, this was a US model with these accessories:

Accessories:
7R: Emergency Assistance Kit BM: Body Side Molding C1: Cargo Mat C4: Carpet Floor Mats CF: Carpet/Cargo Mat Set FE: 50 State Emissions HP: Hood Protector V2: Glass Breakage Sensor (GBS) V4: Remote Start WL: Wheel Locks (Alloy)

So no NAV from the factory in a 200 shipped to and delivered in the US, a unicorn for sure. Ive seen them this way in Puerto Rico, but never in the US.

If you scroll through the pics in the link it actually does at least in the front.
Heated seats in the front were standard, rear heated seats came with the Upgrade package.

Seems like someone replaced broken nav expensive unit with whatever they could get on ebay. Might wonder about advanced fx not working and other gremlins. Otherwise looks like vx (top of the line)
Thats the factory Toyota radio and climate controls.

CONTROL ASSY, AIR CONDITIONER w/ windshield deicer
55900-60F11

Ive seen those parts too and wondered how far in one would have to go to get to the point where those with NAV and those without NAV are the same? I mean, what all would have to be replaced? Im guessing the wiring that plugs into the back of the "Electro Multi Vision" system is not the same as that the plugs into the back of the standard radio, and is there just an adapter in there that can be removed or is it a different wiring harness altogether?

Unicorn for sure. Contrarian opinion...

But that looks straight out of a 20k car. And no nav also mean no backup camera.

I'm happy with my full blown LX570 nav with every creature comfort imaginable. Not worried about it failing because, hey, it's a Toyota.

lx570dash.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom