2011 Amazon Green Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice!
Very rare color.

Unicorn. Someone needs this truck

Do you recall interior color/condition? Thanks in advance.

Did it have the upgrade package? The description never mentions it, and that would be awesome for anyone wanting to modify ( don't have to mess with climate controls in the head unit). I never could find one without.

If it is one of the 2% that were imported without the upgrade package with the amazon green, that's the Great White Buffalo right there.

I was thinking by 2011 the green was pretty much a white Buffalo in its own right. I am not sure they were importing any non upgrade pkg cruisers by 2011. I have only seen a few rare ones that came over back when the 200 first came out. It has been a really long time since I had seen one of those listed for sale anywhere.

I would say if anyone ever wanted a green one, they should act quick since that one also has pretty low miles for an 11 and they don't turn up very often.

Looks like it spent almost all of its like in Missouri. Owner 2 owned it in South Carolina for only the last 8 months or so before they traded it in. Man, I wonder why owner 2 only kept it for such a short amount of time? Looks like it's at a Maserati/Lotus dealership. Someone needs to rescue this 200! Wish it was in my budget...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom