2007 LC timing belt replacement with water pump for $662 at the dealer? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need to stop by & see what the Toyota dealer by my work charges. The Lexus dealer quoted me $1,050 for the minimum service, which I thought was fair.

Just wanted to add another data point to this discussion. Local dealer here in Ohio wants $880 to do TB and water pump. Price does not include tensioner or idlers. Waiting on that estimate to be emailed to me but I am guessing that will add another $300.

my 2004 pump and belt was 800 or so at the dealer which in clouded drive belt.

RKT

request that the master tech does the job as they may let a "c" tech do the work.

Hearing everyone else's quotes I have learned not to go to Lander's Toyota in Little Rock...almost $1,500 for timing belt & water pump

IMG_0274.jpg

I was just quoted $1200 at a dealer in NJ for TB and associated parts. WP, tensioner, etc.

Dealer in Las Vegas quoted $499.00 for water pump and T belt out the door. Seems too good to be true, can't verify what they actually end up doing for that price.

Dealer in Las Vegas quoted $499.00 for water pump and T belt out the door. Seems too good to be true, can't verify what they actually end up doing for that price.
I just paid 900 at an indi shop here in NJ. The kit from Toyota is about 300 something. $500 from the dealer is a steal.

Hearing everyone else's quotes I have learned not to go to Lander's Toyota in Little Rock...almost $1,500 for timing belt & water pump

View attachment 1358760
I wouldn't let landers touch it. Charging you additional $500 labor for the water pump ? Have you tried Donnies for a quote ?

I just had mine done at an indy here in SD and paid $900 plus tax. I got 2 other quotes from other indy shops and they were around $1100. Lexus dealer quoted me $2100. I agree that you have to look at what's being replaced, the estimate varies depending on that. The just the labor was estimated between $525-$600. I paid the $525 and the rest was parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom