SOLD 2006 LC100 For Sale by Dealer in Nashville (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(39, 33, 41)
Outside Link
https://www.beamantoyota.com/inventory/used-2006-toyota-land-cruiser-4wd-sport-utility-jteht05jx62088396/
I am currently in the market for a LC100 and came across this one listed. Clean Carfax, looks like 2 actual owners is in the ballpark of 150k miles (not listed). They want $21k. But, when reaching out to the dealership about it, talked to Renee and she said “They are not selling now, unless you want to add about a $7k repair bill to price.” I was pretty floored. I asked for an explanation and said they are pulling it from being on sale, too much work is needed to it, that they didn’t find before and that yes, if I am interested it would be $28k out the door.
Wanted to pass along in case others come across this listing as yes, it’s still on their website for $21k

-No pics online
-2 owner
-No accidents

Yikes. Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like a lot of issues they can’t sell without Potential legal issues.

So basically “we had listed it as beat poorly maintained piece of sh*t for $21K. However it will soon be fully dealer serviced/maintained, flawless, half owner, barn-found time capsule for $28K” :hmm:

Maybe this is the new ADM for hundies.

That price/miles is crazy. This 2006 with 103k appears to have sold at a Toyota dealership in Iowa this week for at/under $23k:

Marking as sold as its off the website and adding the VIN so it can searchable when this rig resurfaces as a “flawless” $30k miracle.

JTEHTO5JX62088396

I don't think you can use 200 series pricing to inform 100 series pricing.

Clean, low mileage (120K or under) 2006 - 2007's are difficult to find and price in the mid $20K range.

The white example above had significant rust. I took a pass at it before pulling out.

For whatever it's worth, I paid $23.9K for a west coast, black/gray 2006 with 112K miles and no AHC. Good service history, including timing belt and water pump. The car had been for sale for 24 hours, no pictures up yet and there were guys behind me hoping I'd fall out.

I think we'll see expanded enthusiast interest as late model 100's with the desirable features (5 speed, VVTi) clip that 20 year age mark and start to become considered cool by a broader crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom