For Sale 2006 LC for sale ome,arb,sliders 135k in Canada (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am looking at selling my 2006 lc. I bought it 5 or so years ago from a gentleman in California. I am the 3rd owner but talked to the original owner while deciding whether to buy the truck or not. Truck has been well maintained full timing belt replacement was done per schedule as well as general maintenance. Synthetic fluids throughout no leaks. I replaced the ahc with ome when I bought it as the ahc was showing signs it might need work. I bought the truck at 103000 miles and it now has 137000 miles. She runs like a champ as you would expect at the mileage. Smooth quiet and no mechanical issues. New battery and a/c recharge within the last few months. Tires are still quite good I have been rotating the spare in to prolong their life. Arb bumper and sliders have been covered in linex. Interior is in great shape and the leather has been conditioned yearly in an attempt to preserve it. Truck has not been wheeled and has been kept in a heated garage. LED interior lights and satellite radio have also been added. I love the rig but find myself wanting a 200. This is my fourth LC and my favourite so far.

I am in Edmonton Alberta Canada I realize that most of you are a ways away from here but you may want to make the trip if you decide this is the right rig for you. I am looking for $15500 usd for her I feel this is a fair price as I know her to be a good truck with the mods most guys want. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, thanks for your interest.

Adam

IMG_1881.JPG

IMG_1882.JPG

IMG_1884.JPG

IMG_1885.JPG

IMG_1883.JPG

Last edited:
Rust? How heavily off roaded? Any wrecks? Any replaced parts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom