Wanted 2006 - 2007 Land Cruiser or LX470 (San Luis Obispo, Ca) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would love to trade My Ford Excursion 7.3 Diesel + WVO cleaning Gear + Cash for a 2006 - 2007 Land Cruiser or LX470.

If you don't want to trade - I am still interested in your 2006 -2007 LC or LX in California.

Details - 260000 miles. Two Tank Veggie System put in my Veggie Kings out of Sacramento ($5000 system when put in) Leather. Excursion is in Good shape except for some rust on roof. Can run on Veggie oil or diesel. No accidents. Not lifted and never been off road. Just many trips to Tahoe in the snow.

7.3 liter diesel is in great shape Maintained by Perry ford in SLO.

I am the 2nd owner. Bought it with 120000 miles on it and put in the veggie system.

California Truck its whole life

The excursion has been a great family car for trips - but my wife hates to drive it (to big) so its time to find something just a little bit smaller.

Below is my Craigslist ad.

2000 Ford Excursion 7.3 diesel

I would love to trade My Ford Excursion 7.3 Diesel + WVO cleaning Gear + Cash for a 2006 - 2007 Land Cruiser or LX470.

If you don't want to trade - I am still interested in your 2006 -2007 LC or LX in California.

Details - 260000 miles. Two Tank Veggie System put in my Veggie Kings out of Sacramento ($5000 system when put in) Leather. Excursion is in Good shape except for some rust on roof. Can run on Veggie oil or diesel. No accidents. Not lifted and never been off road. Just many trips to Tahoe in the snow.

7.3 liter diesel is in great shape Maintained by Perry ford in SLO.

I am the 2nd owner. Bought it with 120000 miles on it and put in the veggie system.

California Truck its whole life

The excursion has been a great family car for trips - but my wife hates to drive it (to big) so its time to find something just a little bit smaller.

Below is my Craigslist ad.

2000 Ford Excursion 7.3 diesel
asking $11,000 for excursion on Craigslist

Depends on miles. Depends on what I can get for the Excursion. I would love to keep it 16K and under - but it all depends on the deal. Could go higher or lower depending on the truck.

I owned a 1990 FJ60 for years. But 12 years ago we had 3 small Kids and my wife needed a Mini Van - And the FJ roof started to rust - and it was killing me watching rust.

So I sold it. Regretted it ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom