SOLD 2005 LX470, CA Vehicle, 180k $12,500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I tried to get by with an SUV but realized I just cant do without a truck. Unfortunately, the LX must go.

I'm the 3rd owner. Was a garage kept Bay Area commuter until I purchased it in October of 2016. I live in South Lake Tahoe (vehicle's location) and have only put 13k miles on it since then.

All stock except for Weathertech Floor Liners, a bluetooth receiver that is installed in the dash and 275/70/R18 BFG AT KO2's installed on all 5 wheels (roughly 12k on the tires). I also installed the factory bumper mounted receiver hitch to carry bike racks. (all towing has been done with my wife's diesel Grand Cherokee.) New brake pads all the way around <1k miles ago. Timing belt replaced at 90,200 miles.

Everything works. The only mechanical issue i've noticed is the AHC sometimes goes into failsafe mode and gets stuck in the low position until the vehicle is warmed up. This seems to happen after its been sitting for a couple weeks. This has only occurred recently and I haven't even began to troubleshoot the issue. Also, the 6 disk changer door wont close properly and thus the screen displays "door isn't closed" when you try to play a compact disk.

Paint is in good shape with a few minor scratches here and there. No dents. The left corner of the front bumper was hit and the paint has flaked off in that location. (see photo) Both of the rear roof rack trim pieces have come off. one of which i still have and may be able to be repaired. (I wasnt concerned with the trim pieces or the bumper as i had planned on installing aftermarket accessories in its place.)

Asking $12,500. Reasonable offers may be considered.
LX470.jpg
IMG_9735.JPG
IMG_9737.JPG
IMG_9739.JPG
IMG_9740.JPG

Many more photos below.

Last edited:
Haha. I just hope no one asks me to verify the tape deck works... o_O

I will seriously have to rethink the purchase of this one if the tape deck doesn't work. How can I drive a vehicle and not listen to my 1987 hair band mix tape???

I’ll tell you what, for the full asking price I will pay to have that timeless hair band tape converted to MP3 with which you can then pair to the installed Bluetooth receiver and head bang until every last brain cell is dead and gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom