For Sale 2005 LX 470 84K miles in NY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi all -

I've decided to put my 2005 Lexus LX470 for sale. Asking $18.5K

I acquired the vehicle in January of 2016 from the original owner. I believe the original owner first leased then bought the car after the original lease term ended. I recently bought another vehicle so the LX has to move on to a good home.

Color: Blue Vapor Metallic
Miles: Currently right under 84,000 miles
Title: Clean and in hand (no liens)
VIN: JTJHT00WX53553238

Photo Album: Lexus LX - Google Drive

Maintenance: All original warranty work performed by Lexus of Brooklyn. When I bought the car, the original owner mentioned outside of warranty work, he took the vehicle to his independent mechanic. I cannot speak to the accuracy of this, but since buying the car at 79K miles, I’ve documented all maintenance items. Receipts can be seen in the photo album.

When I bough the vehicle, I had a PPI performed and the only issues noted were a list of maintenance items. These were addressed as detailed in the receipts. At the same mileage, I changed both the engine and cabin filters plus greased the drivetrain zerk fittings.

Things to note: The vehicle has parking lot dings from being a mall cruiser. Not uncommon in the great state of NY, but should be mentioned. The heat shield has a tendency to rattle – seems like a common issue on these cars, but it never bothered me enough to have it fixed and it can’t be heard from the inside of the vehicle. The outside mirrors fold in from the switch, but not out. Again, it was not a major issue for me.

I performed the last oil and filter change at 83K miles with Pennzoil Platinum 5w30 and also addressed the suspension with a full AHC bleed and refill with Toyota fluid. The car currently sits on Toyota Tundra wheels and wears Bridgestone tires, but I do have the original wheels and tires in storage. They’ll be included in the sale, but they are pitted and the tires are worn.

The best way to reach me would be with a PM on this site or at my email: imprewrx@outlook.com

Thanks for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom