For Sale 2004 LX470, built, Lockers, 4.88 Gears, Sliders, bumpers, Gamiviti Rack - SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Listing this for a customer / freind. We did all of the upgrades in the last few years. Mostly just a daily driver with 2 trips to Cruise Moab. Will get more pics soon.

2004 Lexus LX470, Black,
-Suspension: OEM LC100 Torsion bars & Coils, OEM Lexus AHC with Slee Module
-OEM Toyota Tundra TRD Pro 18" wheels, Nitto Trail Grappler 285/65R18" tires & Spare
-Nitro 1.25" wheel Spacers
-Slee "Blueberry" Front Winch Bumper, Engo Winch
-Slee Slider Steps
-ARB Rear Bumper with Swingout Tire Carrier
-Gamivity Low Profile Roof Rack with Removable Sunroof Panel
-VaisTech Bluetooth Streaming Module w/ OEM Nav unit
-Wired for flat-towing with LED Brake/signal lights in factory bumper light slots.
-Nitro Gear 4.88 Ring & Pinions, TJM Pro Lockers, rebuilt diffs (low miles)
-ARB Compressor

*has rebuilt title, was fairly minor damage as it was hit in the front wheel, he bought it back from Insurance company, we performed the repairs / upgrades. Replaced spindle, wheel bearing, cv axle, etc. NO bag deployed, only minor cosmetic damage to cladding area, no sheetmetal. This is why its a good deal!
Asking $22k

roughly 185k miles

20170505_144652.jpg

20170505_144705.jpg

20170505_130820.jpg

13147682_996806757034747_7004382255068426641_o.jpg

20160420_165031.jpg

Last edited:
What's the current mileage?

Sweet truck. GLWS.

Can we get some interior and undercarriage shots?
Thanks!

@just differentials

As a potential future customer I’m interested in what the high end characteristics of this particular set up are .. as in 4.88s on 285/65r18s (32”-ish tires) at highway speeds / rpms.

I’m confident that offroad this setup excells - looking for more input on the daily driving experience / practicality aspect of this gear & tire setup

I want the best of both worlds - is that possible?

@just differentials

As a potential future customer I’m interested in what the high end characteristics of this particular set up are .. as in 4.88s on 285/65r18s (32”-ish tires) at highway speeds / rpms.

I’m confident that offroad this setup excells - looking for more input on the daily driving experience / practicality aspect of this gear & tire setup

I want the best of both worlds - is that possible?

This gives best of both worlds. The truck has been a daily driver all its life. 4.88 is great for 285's, its just many people "live with it" because of cost, but "Cant live with it" with 34-35" tires. The biggest regret we see daily is people that installed lockers with their stock gears. Its evident after taking their trip fully loaded in a group setting with others that have regeared:) If your fear is too many RPMs, dont worry, the overdrive is plenty tall. I've never heard anyone that has regeared say you dont need to, its only the ones that have not...

You mentioned in the ad the vehicle is wired for towing. Does this imply the Land Cruiser can be flat towed behind a motorhome?

"-Wired for flat-towing with LED Brake/signal lights in factory bumper light slots."
yes to flat tow behind an rv.
SOLD

You mentioned in the ad the vehicle is wired for towing. Does this imply the Land Cruiser can be flat towed behind a motorhome?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom