2004 GX470 Passenger Window switch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My passenger window switch is broken, after taking it apart, it looked like damage the actual board itself. I still have the bezel and functioning lock switch so I'm in search of the window switch only. I couldn't find any aftermarket on amazon and prices for OEM are outrageous, $50-$100 just for the window switch on ebay.

Are there any aftermarket switches that will fit this model or are we only left with buying used OEM?

Thanks

My passenger window switch is broken, after taking it apart, it looked like damage the actual board itself. I still have the bezel and functioning lock switch so I'm in search of the window switch only. I couldn't find any aftermarket on amazon and prices for OEM are outrageous, $50-$100 just for the window switch on ebay.

Are there any aftermarket switches that will fit this model or are we only left with buying used OEM?

Thanks
Pick-and pull wrecking yard. Nearly every toyota uses the same window switches from that era if memory serves...older tundras, tacos, T4R...even the vans I believe. All have different model specific bezels, but the switches are a match (across most platforms)

Pick-and pull wrecking yard. Nearly every toyota uses the same window switches from that era if memory serves...older tundras, tacos, T4R...even the vans I believe. All have different model specific bezels, but the switches are a match (across most platforms)
Ahh duh! Will check local junk yards, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom