For Sale 2003 Lexus LX 470 (NC) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2003 Lexus LX470 for sale. 187,489 miles. It will increase slowly as I drive it to work.

I bought this truck with the intention of building a nice overland Cruiser/daily driver. However I have not succeeded. I have the opportunity to purchase a vehicle from a family member that I have been pining after for sometime. So this project will have to be abandoned.

The vehicle has been a North Carolina vehicle it's entire life. The first owner had the truck for the first 165k miles. Extremely thorough service at Johnson Lexus of Raleigh. Clean Carfax as well.

All the features function as they should. With the exception of what is listed below. A/C is ice cold. Heat is hot. AHC raises and lowers. Nav system functions.

-All major services completed from Johnson Lexus.
-CV axles have been rebooted.
-Brake master cylinder/ABS modulator replaced at around 160k miles
-AHC fluid just replaced and pressures set to factory spec.
- New OEM floor mats
-New OEM key.

Known issues:
-Audio doesn't work. All the electronics function properly. But there is no audio from the stereo.
-small dings and nicks from being 14 years old.
- Michelin tires are 40%, one tire has outer edge wear. Spare tire is full size Michelin.

Overall the truck is very clean. It drives very well and is an extremely capable rig. Contact me with any questions or to schedule a viewing

Here are more pictures from my Craigslist ad

2003 Lexus LX470

IMG_20170416_180404846_HDR.jpg

It was done around 100k. I have myLexus maintenance records from the first owner.

I can perform another Timing belt/water pump service for the next owner for an extra $600 parts and labor on top of agreed price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom