2003 gx470 recovery (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dash cam viofo a129 duo install

20200630_192443.jpg

20200630_194613.jpg

20200630_194717.jpg

20200630_194917.jpg

20200630_195149.jpg

Rear camera and obd2 gauge. No more mpg and "f 😈

View attachment 2360022

View attachment 2360025
It appears that a few dash light bulbs are out. Time to take the instrument cluster apart, huh?
Nice Job Kamil!
You've killed that bumper crack repair and blended the paint perfectly!!!
The truck is looking great with those tasteful upgrades and is worth a lot more now because it's much better than stock!!!

Great thread, I enjoyed reading it. @Timonek you sir are awesome. Cheers!

Hi Guys its been almost 10months since last post, time went quick i spent almost 3months in Poland since august till november, great time, great vacation, great food and family 24/7 :) then we came back I found new Job and boom we are in almost May !

About Rig, shes fine she serves me as my DD and if I remember its 205k now and if i remember right she was 198k when i tow her as non runner ;) so looks like she did ca.7k miles without any literaly any problems, actualy only problem i have is one of blinkers sometimes working faster like one is. urned but then other day its fine usualy it happens when it rains so might be some short to check, and AC need recharge since its not that efficient, but other than this maitenance things she begg for gas ;) and she is thirsty average 14.5mpg, could be better but not that bad either;)

I did a lot of stuff on her like new steering wheel wrapped with bmw leather, wheel 2mm thicker, replace ML amp plus beat sonic harness and new radio, 265/70/17 Falkens

i have to go thru photos on my phone just to remind what was done if something interesting i will post it for sure ;)

well i think next step will be mild lift, since im not planning brutal off roading, likely light, and local parks overlanding seeing some wild places with back roads, last saturday I went off road in SUV first time in my life, off course im youtube certified driver 🤣🤣🤣 so i didnt know what to expected since im rather speed addicted with lowering kit instead off lift kit since young and this is my first suv, off roading is cool, i wish to learn more,

is there any local groups per state or something here where i could meet somebody who is looking for buddy with second car... driving alone is boring as f.. always is nice to see banana on your buddy face and enjoy together :]

------->

20210418_130253.jpg

20210418_121954.jpg

20210418_121927.jpg

20210418_121859.jpg

20210417_162541.jpg

Your truck looks great!
Terrific job bringing it back to life.

Looks really good! How are you liking the tires?

:
Hi Kamil!
It's great to see you back, Kamil! I was wondering what happened to my Polish brother from another mother. Glad to hear you had a blast while visiting the motherland! Your truck looks great, man! This is the second re-iteration of your steering wheel (the last one had more pronounced thumb bumps on it and had some red stitching if I recall correctly?). This one looks more factory-like even though it's BMW leather...
The stance looks awesome with those spacers! Keep up the good work!
Did you do transmission fluid drain and refill on this rig?
Max

Truck looks great! What did you do with the old steering wheel? 😏
thanks , thhats old one, i sent it over to Poland to the shop that does custom leather work. so they wrapped old one with OEM BMW leather plus thicker foam under whoch makes wheel thicker by 2mm if i remember right so its 4mm thicker in total. I can recommend that shop if anybody want to do same thing.

Looks really good! How are you liking the tires?
Scoobie i made few hundred miles and so far i love tham. up to 60 65 there is not kuch noise little more than regular all season tires, i love love love them,

im driving european way 🤣 which means i see 80 everyday on way to work 😇 they relativly quiet, grip is great on wet, on dry also no complain, light off road great, but i never had any at tires so my opinion might be nonobjective at some point

overall i love them and they were 160each if i remember right.

It's great to see you back, Kamil! I was wondering what happened to my Polish brother from another mother. Glad to hear you had a blast while visiting the motherland! Your truck looks great, man! This is the second re-iteration of your steering wheel (the last one had more pronounced thumb bumps on it and had some red stitching if I recall correctly?). This one looks more factory-like even though it's BMW leather...
The stance looks awesome with those spacers! Keep up the good work!
Did you do transmission fluid drain and refill on this rig?
Max
thanka Ivan, lot of things was done but then few months break, frankly i lost some motivation on the way 🤣

that previous steering was extremly uncomfty and red stiching was screaming too much ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom