SOLD 2002 UZJ100 Land Cruiser Charlotte, NC 182k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://imgur.com/a/Idvb4bP
Hi All

Bought a 21 so need to move one. Otherwise I'd keep on trucking in this. Would save for my son but 7 years is just too long to hold onto.

I believe I am the second owner. Out of Arkansas originally and now in NC. No rust issues. Frame is in great shape. No rock crawling but have taken it on some fire trails here and there.
Was hit from behind at low speed once. Scratches to bumper cover only.

Looking to get $13500 obo. Also can negotiate new wheels/tires takeoffs from the 2021 I just purchased.

Issues:

Exterior: Small scratches and imperfections from trail brush etc on some areas. Large dent to bumper cover back right corner caused by wife backing into. Always planned (and of course never followed through) to get a new steel bumper so never fixed.

Interior: driver door lock motor non-functioning, the rest work fine. Navigation works. Everything else works fine. I have the non-nov trim/bezel and wiring for someone that wants to go to non-nav and will include.
Cracking mainly in front seats. Large rip to center driver seat. Have third row seats to include as well. Never really used. Typical wear otherwise elsewhere. Headliner in good shape. Tint on front passenger window starting to peel. I didn't even realize there was tint on these up front until last time I cleaned an edge came up.

Mechanical:
Within last 3 years have replaced radiator, ac condenser. AC works great. About 5ish years ago (probably 15k miles ago) replaced the braking system after the dreaded ABS issue reared its head. Heater Ts replaced. Has had one belt change. Probably due for another before too long. Transmission was replaced at about 145k miles by Toyota. Freak occurrence according to dealer, should never need to worry about this again. Needs new tires. See above, can include takeoffs with about 1k miles on them from 2021 Land Cruiser (non-heritage)
Runs well. no issues otherwise.

Have all manuals. Three master keys (what a pain this was to obtain!) including one remote key with YOTAMD indestructible case. Again have the non-nav bezel, a/c controls and wiring. Will leave Yakima mounts/bars on Africa Outback rails. Will re-install third row seats. Clean title in hand.

Happy to answer any questions, post more pics, video, whatever. Message me!

ADDITIONAL PICS HERE

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom