For Sale 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 162k miles New Jersey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

im interested.... pics? price? where in NJ ?

hey its back!

I almost bought this one before it was lifted. And by almost I mean cash in hand and the price the seller (he is a dealer this is his job) asked with no push back until the day i was about to drive up there and was told that his company got an investment and he was going to lift it, put some tires on it and sell it for more profit. I get it, its his business, but its still exceptionally jerky.

PM me for what that price was before he saw and eBay listing and got greedy.

lol I never agreed to your price, you seemed to be pissed that I wanna lift it myself, do it right, go wheeling a couple times and then possibly sell it? Lol been building vehicles and wheeling for years.

Last edited:
lol I never agreed to your price, you seemed to be pissed that I wanna lift it myself, do it right, go wheeling a couple times and then possibly sell it? Lol been building vehicles and wheeling for years.

I asked how much YOU wanted and you said $10,500 and i went to the bank and got it out the next day how is that my price, i still have your text. i just couldn't get up there until the weekend.

I guess i missed the part where you said you wanted to wheel it for yourself. But since its only been two weeks since you pulled your add down for a stock 2002 LC with 162k miles on it and its suddenly now lifted and for sale you couldn't have done THAT much wheeling considering the time it wouldve take for parts to arrive and get installed. What I do remember is the part where you mentioned a $50k cash infusion to your company and that you were watching one on ebay bidding to 16k and you could make more money by just putting a OME lift and KO2s on it.

Not pissed. Just doing exactly what i said i would when you decided to hang me out to dry, letting fellow mud members what your plans were. The first two days were a story about selling it for a boat project, the 3rd day when talking logistics you let me know you can get temp tags, and by the 4th day you tell me you buy and sell LCs and Honda Elements and you can get more money from someone else.

If anyone is in the tri state area and feels its a market value for lifted LC by all means go for it. The truck frame looked great in the pictures for a north east rig. Im just letting buyers know about the seller and his business practices.

your post exudes your pissed and your sore about it even though I never agreed to your price. And I made you aware a day or two before you were coming. You are doing what you said you would do its what a sore loser does. It is for 2 boat projects and to put a quality excellent condition truck into someone's hands built right. No rust land cruisers are hard to come by and even after you agreed about that and how you searched for a long time your mad I won't sell it to you. I'm actually glad I didn't, most people would understand or still be interests but your wife was a big factor and finally okd this one which is even further reason your mad... Grow up you win some and you lose some.. But this is a polite tantrum your displaying.

Still not mad, in a very nice lower mileage lx that i am very happy with. Again, it was never "my price" I asked how much you wanted for it and you gave me a number and i promptly got that money in an envelope.

Cars are cars, it seems like a good one and its worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. if you list it and someone buys it then it works out, you get the additional profit and the new PO gets the car they wanted at a price they thought reasonable.

I am just letting other members know about the dealer behind the sale.

For the sake of the listing I'll bow out so it doesnt get deleted because that is not my intention.

Good luck with the sale.

Yea your intention was to moan about me not selling you the car otherwise you would'nt have posted it and moved on like a grown man. People change their minds and again I never agreed or said 10500. and just because I'm a dealer doesnt mean my entire life is selling vehicles, I build lifted jeeps, land cruisers, fj cruisers, race boats, race bikes, race atv's and I have raced professionally. It's clear to me you got a limb stuck up somewhere. putting my personal business out there like you did when I told you because im an open minded guy and didnt think you would stoop so low is pretty petty and shows you dont have any cooth and once again are sore about e not selling it to you. thank you again for showing your true colors.

He is looking for 16 to 17. Insane in my opinion. Lift and tires in no way warrants such a price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom