For Sale 2001 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
rgb(246, 246, 246)
Outside Link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13HD-PB1rp_Vk9p0VLBTQvQGTWDO4ObIT?usp=sharing
2001 LX470

340k miles

PRICE TBD

Link to google drive where you can find more photos and Carfax from previous owner.

2001 Lx470 - Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13HD-PB1rp_Vk9p0VLBTQvQGTWDO4ObIT?usp=sharing

I’ll throw the disclaimer out there early that I REALLY would rather not sell this thing. But I am willing to entertain offers if somebody else wants to take her. I live in Hawaii and this rig has been my ski season vehicle for the last 2 seasons.

I joined the 100 series club in February of 2021 when I bought this awesome cruiser in Durango Colorado from Elevated Overland. To my knowledge it spent 2001 to 2021 in New Mexico/Southern Colorado. I have since driven it mostly in Utah, and across the country to New Jersey where it was for 4 months while I did the AHC to Ironman suspension swap. It was then driven back to Utah and is now currently in Seattle. The plan is to bring it back to Utah later this year. Everything is in working order. Locking Center Diff, 4Low, ALL dash electronics, etc. Regular fluid changes, air filter. Front globes went out so swapped to Ironman Suspension but all original AHC components are still on vehicle besides the AHC fluid. To change anything now would either be cosmetic or preventative.

Pros:

Virtually rust free. Any pics of rust is surface rust/desert dirt from when I let it sit. I did a lot of rattle-canning on the undercarriage when I did the suspension swap to keep that damn oxidation away. The pics are mostly from before I painted it for transparency.

Pretty extensive maintenance history. Dealer maintained until 2018 and a few times in my possession.

Immaculate seats. I honestly do not think there is a single tear or blemish. I put sheepskin seat covers on it for comfort/protection.

New Front differential rebuild at 331k miles by Western Drivetrain, Denver

Installed at 333k miles:

-2” medium load ironman nitrogen suspension

-Ironman 100 series Bull Bar

-Freedom Offroad Upper Control Arms

-Ironman diff drop

-Ironman Torsion Bars

-555 Lower Ball joints

-Outer tie rods

New Front Wheel bearings installed at 339k miles by State Automotive, SLC

2 Master Keys

New cable antenna

Cons:

I do not know when the timing belt was last done. I plan have it done by a shop this August.

Pictures of interior are from the ad when I bought it. (no new damages)

Slight left pull on highway. Either from a wearing rack and pinion or me forgetting to bleed the power steering.

Normal wear and tear on the paint expected on a desert vehicle with 300k miles.

A mysterious dent on the rim of the drivers side passenger door from me street parking it.

The 2nd and 3rd row seats, running boards, old suspension components are in New Jersey.

There is a fabric stain in the rear of the vehicle and my only guess is someone spill something toxic on it. It’s covered up by a cargo mat/a mattress currently.

Outside Temp gauge often reads -22F. It probably just needs a new sensor but haven’t cared enough to fix it.

Things I think could be replaced and I may do in the next 50k miles

Heater Ts. I have stainless steel Ts in the car just have not installed them

Timing belt/water pump

Rack and pinion

New rear bumper + heavy load springs

CV Axles, small boot leak but no issues with it. Just preventative.

Upgrade Rear UCA and Panhard Bar

Upgrade Sway Bars and Linkages

New tires. Still plenty of life left in them

Feel free to ask any questions. I am probably forgetting some things as I am not near the vehicle currently.

I will list a price as I think about it more but in the meantime feel free to shoot me any offers!

Thanks for reading

DSC08231.JPG

20220108_150805.jpg

20210329_155545.jpg

20220506_124028.jpg

feb 2021,5.jpg

What determines your price? How much is it worth to you or how much are you willing to let it go for? I'd list a price before you get people calling you out for a feeler post. If you don't want to sell it, I'd take the post down. This isn't BaT

What determines your price? How much is it worth to you or how much are you willing to let it go for? I'd list a price before you get people calling you out for a feeler post. If you don't want to sell it, I'd take the post down. This isn't BaT
1) This is MUD not a facebook marketplace comment section. People here know how much these are worth so there is nothing wrong with initially posting a cruiser without a price

2) It's not a feeler post. I wouldn't be posting it if I wasn't considering selling it. I can only sell it for next few weeks or in August so I am posting it now

3) As listed there will be more work going to be done to it which is why prices is being determined. if it makes everyone happy, 8k-15k :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom