200 spotted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bully dog has been working with Magnuson on the E85 tune and the newer rigs - supposedly they're in final stages on the pre-2015 tune....

I'm calling Sparks tomorrow to see what they can share....

@TonyP have you regeared ?

E

The hills here in CO convinced me and my wife on the sc'er - we never weren't able to hold 70, but..... I've decided to put the newer car on hold and build an older E63 to allow for funds for the sc'er....

both will be the best of all worlds... and offset the larger diameter / weight of the 37's

@LukisStyles - how many miles on the rig now ?

E

HAH. Spotted @LukisStyles at a Shell station in Broomfield. Kind of funny as I was driving by in @Angelo1 's old truck :p

funny - I'm staying in the Omni right down the street while waiting for the SLEE bumper to get finished....hoping to hit the road by noon tomorrow.

E

The hills here in CO convinced me and my wife on the sc'er - we never weren't able to hold 70, but..... I've decided to put the newer car on hold and build an older E63 to allow for funds for the sc'er....

both will be the best of all worlds... and offset the larger diameter / weight of the 37's

@LukisStyles - how many miles on the rig now ?

E
You couldn't hold 70 on I70? That seems odd...

I saw you too. Black 200, lifted, black wheels

Thought about swerving over and pulling into the gas station, but figured nahh, don't be that creepy guy. Truck looks great!

I almost pulled the trigger on a new blue LC but did some digging and heard LC 200 will be doing a TRD Pro version next year as a special edition and limited quantity. Has anyone heard the same?

I almost pulled the trigger on a new blue LC but did some digging and heard LC 200 will be doing a TRD Pro version next year as a special edition and limited quantity. Has anyone heard the same?

Great! Now you can pay $10K more for stickers and Bilstein shocks. I'd rather build my own.

Great! Now you can pay $10K more for stickers and Bilstein shocks. I'd rather build my own.

hmmm, I would wait to see how it turns out but you're probably right about the additional cost. If they do make it which I believe they will, i can make that judgement and go with stock or TRD.

The TRD Pro tacos and 4R's that I've seen are really badging, a few bells and whistles and some mild lift, rims, tires, etc. It's a good setup (although pricey) for those that want a quick, easy, full factory option that's warrantied without question. If you want a more robust setup your options are endless in the aftermarket realm.

For me, I like the option to setup a rig the way I like. But I wouldnt knock anyone who wants what Toyota put together (if they do for the 200). It's different than what I want but who am I to say what's right for others?

Good luck whichever way you choose. I wouldn't hold out hope that they will for sure put out a TRD Pro version but if you're up for the wait the 18's should be out before the end of the year.

I honestly think too some buy the TRD Pro badge because it's the only way to get that "all-new" color for the year. #cement so hot right now. Oh and did I mention you get the badge, which adds at least 11hp?

Same here, I dig the appearance package of the TRD Pro vehicles. Hands down, the white 2008 TRD Pro FJC with the black wheels is my favorite. They blacked out the mirrors and the grill for the first time. I think they used the forums and the aftermarket as inspiration and knocked it out of the park. Just my opinion but I'm a sucker for white trucks. If I ever get another FJ it'll be this combo.

IMG_0386.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom