200 spotted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
One block from my house in Louisville,CO. Great 200 running 35"s

IMG_4507.JPG

IMG_4509.JPG

View attachment 1499276

Last edited:
I think that one came out of Dallas - it was running HRE's and Icon stage 5...
very nice !! Jelly of the Sc'er .....

I think that one came out of Dallas - it was running HRE's and Icon stage 5...
very nice !! Jelly of the Sc'er .....

With a Connecticut license plate?

He's on the forum. I saw him outside of his 200 and gave him kudos on his beautiful rig. Seemed like a real nice guy.

history of the truck. Came out of WA state and was mildly built. It how has a TRD supercharger, lockers, and a whooooole bunch of other chit. she loves it in CO..ready to hit the trails.

also thinking next summer to trek to AK

This is my old truck! Glad to see it in good shape!

my "mild build" consisted of:

• TJM front bumper
  • TJM winch
  • Dual Battery System
  • ARB Air compressor
  • Frontrunner Roof Rack
  • ARB Rear
  • MetalTech Sliders
  • MetalTech trailing arms
  • Total Chaos Uppers
  • Radflo external reservoir shocks
  • TRD Rock Warriors
  • = D

Last edited:
how many miles on it when the charger was applied

ah - thought those were HRE rims ( the dallas truck that was on the market had a set).

Congrats on a great looking rig ! Feedback on the Sc'er ? any issues with tranny shift points or ?

E

This is my old truck! Glad to see it in good shape!

my "mild build" consisted of:

• TJM front bumper
  • TJM winch
  • Dual Battery System
  • ARB Air compressor
  • Frontrunner Roof Rack
  • ARB Rear
  • MetalTech Sliders
  • MetalTech trailing arms
  • Total Chaos Uppers
  • Radflo external reservoir shocks
  • TRD Rock Warriors
  • = D
lol...yes mild might have been an understatement for sure. This is by far the best truck I've ever owned and the PO took care of it like it was his first born.

the supercharger was brand spanking new when it was installed.

ah - thought those were HRE rims ( the dallas truck that was on the market had a set).

Congrats on a great looking rig ! Feedback on the Sc'er ? any issues with tranny shift points or ?

E
the super charger runs flawless. the only issue i have is with the crap that Unichip puts out and their service to adjust anything. Waiting on another company to come out with and ECU that i can adjust....which is in the works.

Bully dog or another ? I've gotten the wife's green light so am finshing all other items off while I research the sc'er more....

TIA

E

Sorry if that read wrong, how many miles were on the truck when the charger was installed

Intrigued by what your truck would look like if all armor was PC'ed to match the paint (or all matched, but not all black). Great looking rig, jelly of the SC'er. That's 1st on my "want" list.

Who's doing this new ECU option? A S/C wasn't in my radar but I'm starting to rethink after all the armor weight that got added.
i'll find out. JK motor sports is who installed my SC, they know everything about fuel and fuel delivery. If Unichip would allow them to make their own adjustments it would be a moot point, but they just keep running them in circles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom