200 Series tech and classifieds. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I wondered if we'd need them if we stayed with the 275. Thank you sir

Bits and pieces are showing up! TT hidden winch mount and Slee Step slider AHC protection. Waiting on the ProSpeed rack to ship and the actual Step Sliders to come back in stock. Then all I’ll lack are tires. 🤘🤘

006B50D8-DE3B-4783-97F4-9F1C1F45CBF6.jpeg

And just like that I’ve spent more money. Slee Step Sliders showed up as available today and I was able to score a set. I feel like I’ve simultaneously won the lottery and then spent it all.

And just like that I’ve spent more money. Slee Step Sliders showed up as available today and I was able to score a set. I feel like I’ve simultaneously won the lottery and then spent it all.
Was shipping $300 plus? It's making me hesitate, but not much of a choice I guess...

Was shipping $300 plus? It's making me hesitate, but not much of a choice I guess...

If you hesitated I bet they are all gone. 50 sets likely sold out in an hour

Yep

Out of stock

Not sure of actual timing, but in my text string, she was completing her order at 4:09, I looked at 4:15 and they were gone. No idea how long they were up before that. But those suckers go like greased lightening.

I now have a hidden winch mount and winch, a set of step sliders with AHC protection and a roof rack to assemble and install...

My CC needs a breather

They tow nice if you are not too heavy and don’t try to kill ‘em.

I have a 22’ trailer so I can adjust the load to the 200.

I run mine in 6th gear and drive 70-75. 9 mpg.

233A9729-11A2-4729-B0BB-4FD89E2EBC7A.jpeg

Yes…I’d almost rather fly out, rent a truck and drive back. That’s how much I loathe shipping….

And I honestly can't believe after all the hype @Mrsjynx hasn't posted these.

IMG_6240.jpg

20211110_204720.jpg

Looks like other than needing an 8mm rivnut tool, the install is pretty straight forward.

@Bomar you like the Ridge Grapplers on the 200/LX? We are looking at a set for the LX and I'm leaning to those.

We ran BFGs for a long time, but looking at other options. Maybe the TOYO AT3 or OC R/T. Mostly highway, with some occasional adventures, with your experience, I would welcome your input.

Thanks

I love mine. Quiet on the highway.

9FC9B382-087A-414C-A54A-914A466814A2.jpeg

@Bomar you like the Ridge Grapplers on the 200/LX? We are looking at a set for the LX and I'm leaning to those.

We ran BFGs for a long time, but looking at other options. Maybe the TOYO AT3 or OC R/T. Mostly highway, with some occasional adventures, with your experience, I would welcome your input.

Thanks
I haven't had mine on my 100 but about 7,000 miles, but so far I really like them. As @AndyO78FJ40 said, they're quieter than you'd expect on the highway.

I like the look of the sidewall better on a BFG K02, but I like the tread better on the Nitto. I haven't used them off-road yet, so I can't speak to that. Others, like @wct49 can opine on this better than me, but on an IFS vehicle, I would think these would be less likely to get loud (on the outer edges) than the BFGs.

1640887483999.png

I like the RGs on my 200. A good mix for the mostly street, occasional trails, rare thrashing. Started very quiet but opened up a bit. Keeping them rotated helps I think.

They are amazing tires. I can’t wrap my head how so quite even having a lot of miles.

The technology in them is awesome.

I would run 275/60/20 if I was to do again. The 285s hit UCAs so I have to run spacers and I liked them better under fenders.

All terrains the have performed well. They are awesome at high speeds in rain.

They are miles and miles ahead of others in this category. The 200 eats KO2 outter tread blocks up very very quick and get loud quick.
The big outter tread doesn’t feather and that is awesome because that is first thing you hear from road noise.

That being said I and interested in the Recon Grappler but not in any sizes I run.

Sorry for getting too tire techy.

Happy New Year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom