200 series picture thread (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice, my budy Tony had a TT front bumper years ago when we rain the Trifecta in Moab, solid bumper with nice clearance. BB stuff is always stout, nice choice!!! Yep drove through all of the passes with the MTR’s, gears would be nice but not fully needed on road as the truck pulled hard the entire time. Gears would have been nice offroad for more slow speed control over the big rock/shelf climbes etc... The thing the rig really needs in my opinion right away is a rear locker, just my 2 cents, You going 35’s?:)
yea, I’m pretty excited to see the bumper in person. I went with no bar work and I’ll be color matching it. The TT and TJM are my favorites. One was in stock...

In regards to the 35s... honestly, I’m considering it. I know they come with their own set of problems but I’m not too scared of what’s needed to make them fit.

my concern is the added problems while pulling our camper. At the moment we do 2-3 trips a month with it, all of which usually consist of substantial highway traveling.

With that being said...we will be moving out to Colorado at the end of the year so the long drives to our destinations won’t be a problem anymore.

I may do another year on 34s and then jump up next year. Those 0 offsets and MTRs look so sexy though lol

here’s the bumper... one of the few low profile bumpers with great lines IMO.

BB540C29-EA46-4D0F-AD94-7C2A559FB12C.jpeg

yea, I’m pretty excited to see the bumper in person. I went with no bar work and I’ll be color matching it. The TT and TJM are my favorites. One was in stock...

In regards to the 35s... honestly, I’m considering it. I know they come with their own set of problems but I’m not too scared of what’s needed to make them fit.

my concern is the added problems while pulling our camper. At the moment we do 2-3 trips a month with it, all of which usually consist of substantial highway traveling.

With that being said...we will be moving out to Colorado at the end of the year so the long drives to our destinations won’t be a problem anymore.

I may do another year on 34s and then jump up next year. Those 0 offsets and MTRs look so sexy though lol

here’s the bumper... one of the few low profile bumpers with great lines IMO.

View attachment 2698359
Here's a pic from back in 2017 with Tony's TT bumper and 35's on the Trifecta... I jumped from 34's to 35's and noticed almost no difference, but I could see how hauling a trailer could present more of an issue. Thanks for the props on my rig, really happy with how it's coming together so far! Your rig is gonna be a beast and I love the high clearance bumper, can't wait to see the build move along! Cheers

i-n9VcZSk-X2.jpg

I love how low profile and clean those WKOR sliders look, I am starting to like them more than the Slee sliders. I love that blue 60 Series!
Right? They hug up nice and tight, but enough of a step to get in and out or put stuff on the rack. I love the old school look. I remember drooling over 80's with angled, tube sliders. It was kind of a no-brainer for me. I was recommended the diamond plates, but I went raw. Might throw some 3M tape down for grip.

What size tires are those? Any more pictures?
They're 285/70/18. Yes, posted a few here:

275/70/18 at the moment

You don’t ha
did you have to add spacers or heat up and refold the molding to prevent

you don’t have to run spacers. I ran this size stock for a short while without major issues like lots of others on here.

you will need to work the fenders liners and front mud flaps a bit. I have spacers on the truck at the moment and that made the rubbing worse.
There is a lot of info throughout the forum with info on running this size. It’s pretty straight forward.

The Tire and wheel database is a great place to start.

What size Falkens are those? Looks great.
The falkens themselves are a fantastic tire. They are a bit heavy for what they are but have an incredible tread depth spec. The Falkens and ridge grapplers have been my favorite. ( both pretty heavy compared to their competition)

you certainly get more steering wheel feedback but they are great in every condition (including rain and snow). I would buy them again if I were going with an AT.

Bought this 2007 LC Friday and sold it Monday. Loved it, but was offered 4k more than I paid, so it had to go. To replace it I got the 2016 below. Added Heritage/TRD rims and KO2s. Leveling kit and black vinyl wrap over the chrome door trim happens next week. Still debating the running board delete.

LC4.jpg

LC5.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Lets see more pics of your 200!
Here you go…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom