200 series picture thread (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

more pics from my roadtrip...

i-pBnKdPt-X2.jpg

i-qpMBVs6-X3.jpg

i-tPVwqkK-X2.jpg

i-xZtLc25-X2.jpg

i-jmGBhjC-X2.jpg

Hopefully short videos aren't frowned upon.. I'll have the video of going down Daniel done sometime this weekend I think

Hopefully short videos aren't frowned upon.. I'll have the video of going down Daniel done sometime this weekend I think

With Sound up… Painful. :)))))

I know that sound. lol

Steel Bender and snowball fights on the salt flats, the Cruiser has opened up a new world to us... Started way back in 1997 with my first 80 series LC, but then got a massive boost when we loaded up and headed to Colorado for the first ever LCDC back in 2015... We have been across most of the country wheelin in our 200 now and we are just getting started!!! Throw back pic included of LCDC 2015, we were just kids:)

i-2k7Knk2-X2.jpg

i-wL6QGz3-X2.jpg

i-MfvG3T8-X3.jpg

Last edited:
Couple more throw backs to LCDC year 1... And to think @Willy beamin was running 35's all the way back then, he set the standard, only took me 6 years to get mine on:)

i-fppNmnZ-X2.jpg

i-FSBJBnS-X2.jpg

i-G3m2J3L-X2.jpg

i-t8bj5Q6-X3.jpg

i-VmjM7pN-X2.jpg

Who’s that “little kid” in passenger?
😂
Em didn't even have her DL's back then, crazy it's been 6 years now, wow time is flying! Now's she's got her own Cruiser, I did something right:)

i-MLHVHrh-X2.jpg

Em didn't even have her DL's back then, crazy it's been 6 years now, wow time is flying! Now's she's got her own Cruiser, I did something right:)

View attachment 2701188

Good news is…that earns her 500 life-decision goof-up points to be used as needed :) Got the essentials covered, Pops! lol

Even better… Balance is still 500. :)

Since I've completely taking over the 200 series picture thread I mine as well do year LCDC 2.o throwbacks also 🥴

i-8PGCQB7-X2.jpg

i-BR3xdCW-X2.jpg

i-brGDsN6-X2.jpg

i-Mkh285n-X2.jpg

i-mSb2NmV-X2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom