200 series picture thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What happened to the bear?
It was pretty fresh but I couldn't determine how it died without moving it and I didn't want to do that prior to letting Fish and Game get a look. Unfortunately by the time they got out there all that was left was the spine. It was a cub born this year from the size of it and it was back on trails that don't get used really at all except for the occasional hunter on an ATV.

2009 LC with 136K miles. Wash, decontamination, clay bar, Sonax perfect finish with DA polisher, Avalon King ceramic coating.

_DSF7765-2.jpg

_DSF7717-2.jpg

_DSF7728-2.jpg

Never heard of the Avalon King coating. I've always used Gtechniq or CarPro Cquartz UK. Curious to see how it holds up. Nice job prepping. Looks great and awesome photos.

Thanks so much. Did a lot of research and almost went Cquartz 3.0Uk. Based on what I can find, Avalon King Armor shield is extremely similar to CQ3.0 chemical makeup and durability claims. Also had a reputation of being slightly easier to apply/less coats. It is lightly raining, so we will see how the first test goes:)

Went from 35s (305/75) to 265/70 (had them laying around) just to see how it drove for a few weeks. Back to 35s tomorrow. They look tiny. Also going to bump up the compression on the rear 3.0 kings, they cant keep up with the front end. Front 500lb x 18 springs ride amazing, sock up the small chop like butter.

Test_2.jpg

IMG_3264.JPG

IMG_3234.JPG

File_000.png

File_000.jpeg

Last edited:
Went from 35s (305/75) to 265/70 (had them laying around) just to see how it drove for a few weeks. Back to 35s tomorrow. They look tiny. Also going to bump up the compression on the rear 3.0 kings, they cant keep up with the front end. Front 500lb x 18 springs ride amazing, sock up the small chop like butter.

View attachment 2516148

View attachment 2516151

View attachment 2516162

View attachment 2516163

View attachment 2516164

Other than aesthetics, do you find a performance difference between the two sizes?

Other than aesthetics, do you find a performance difference between the two sizes?

Yes I did, 265s had much better handling on and offroad, and feels much more responsive but only when going 20-30mph+ do I notice the handling improvements. Acceleration on and offroad is also noticeably better. Less noise, but to be fair the 35s are mud terrains and the 265s are ATs so that's a given. 35s obviously have much better floatation and on the deeper soft sand parts at 10 PSI, the 35s do so much better floating over the sand.

To my surprise though, ride quality wise offroad (washboard, small chop, rocky areas/gravel) no noticeable difference.

Hey, what tire swingout is this? Do you like it?

x2. Something like this to carry fuel and water cans would be great. Lightweight, removeable and less cost than a full blown bumper.

Looks like a Kaymar swingout. I was told that on US spec trucks the Kaymar rear bar was required as well to incorporate the parking sensors.

x2. Something like this to carry fuel and water cans would be great. Lightweight, removeable and less cost than a full blown bumper.

Looks like a Kaymar swingout. I was told that on US spec trucks the Kaymar rear bar was required as well to incorporate the parking sensors.
Check out Wilco Offroad: Home

Check out Wilco Offroad: Home

I have an older Wilco on my 4Rnr. It's a great addition...the newer models are better. Another guy on the T4R forum likes Rigd tire hitchgates.

20200904_155701.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom