200 series picture thread (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took the LC200 for a road trip. 1400 Miles and it’s performed flawless. Here is a picture taken at the end of the road.

@kreiten - your pictures always look amazing, they feel like a 200 f2 but it’s probably more like 85-105 1.4
It’s amazing the trails you do with stock bumpers, it makes me think I’ve overspent in the build.

@kreiten - your pictures always look amazing, they feel like a 200 f2 but it’s probably more like 85-105 1.4
It’s amazing the trails you do with stock bumpers, it makes me think I’ve overspent in the build.
and added too much additional weight - i think the same stuff all the time

I'd love to have the 200mm F2 lens, it's on my list forsure! These were taking with a combo of lenses, 70-200mm F2.8 and a 28mm F1.8. Thanks for the props on the pics buddy!

Went out for some cycling today. First time using that 1up USA rack with the LX. Fully inserted into the hitch, there is enough clearance for the upper hatch to open without risk of hitting the bike rack. If the rack is tilted down to the lowest position, then the tailgate can fully open, too. Couldn't ask for a better setup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom