200 series exhaust system (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@christianleeboy thanks for the thorough review and multiple scenarios in your YouTube video. What configurations are there to make this quieter; is it just stepping up to a larger muffler? There aren't any additional resonator options are there?
I have American Racing long tube headers on the way, with high flow cats. So far I plan to bolt it up to the factory exhaust, however I was contemplating adding a 12" or 14" bamuffler exhaust system down the line.

@christianleeboy thanks for the thorough review and multiple scenarios in your YouTube video. What configurations are there to make this quieter; is it just stepping up to a larger muffler? There aren't any additional resonator options are there?
I have American Racing long tube headers on the way, with high flow cats. So far I plan to bolt it up to the factory exhaust, however I was contemplating adding a 12" or 14" bamuffler exhaust system down the line.
With the rear factory resonator and Dirty Deeds' 8" system, there should be no drone or a little if any. Since I wanted to delete the rear factory resonator, Keith
first added a straight exhaust pipe to the rear and the drone was loud, so he added the resonator hoping to lessen or get rid of the drone... Well, we took it for a test drive and the drone was there but much much less.
Anyhow, we ran of time to switch to a larger 12" or 14" system to do a test drive, but that's what Keith wanted to try out to kill the drone. So yes I believe going with a larger system will make it definitely quieter with the factory resonator delete system and I don't know of other resonator options.

⚡
⏰
⚡
Please note our summer Group Buy will END on 9/6, so this is probably the last time in 2021 you will see a discount this grand.

🧨
*$50 Military/1st Resp Discount will be refunded once proof of service is received via email. To submit your proof of service, please email dirtydeedsindustries@gmail.com with a picture of your service badge/ID and your order name & date. Order names must match the badge/ID provided. (Feel free to cover sensitive/private/classified info).

All of our hard work has paid off this summer as we are able to increase our sale by not only extending it; but we are adding in the Military/1st Responder discount as well.

This sale will END Monday night, 9/6, so now it is time to order your BAMuffler/Dirty Deeds Industries Exhaust System!!!
⚡
⏰
⚡

20% off (almost $200 off) PLUS all active and retired Military and 1st Responders get an extra $50.00 off, that’s almost 250 off!!! This sale is for a super limited time... ONLY VALID 9/2-6/21.

ONLINE ORDERS ONLY | USE PROMO CODE ENDOFSUMMER | ONLY VALID 9/2-6/21. http://dirtydeedsindustries.com/product.../standard-systems/

Wanna see our systems in action before you order? Watch https://youtu.be/layHXGj0I8A?t=366 to see Keith Carty of Dirty Deeds Industries install and test drive a BAMuffler Standard 8" System on Motorhead Garage.

Let Freedom Ring America Patriotic Sticker.png

6010SJS Headers.png

Coachbuilder.png

powertrax.png

Rec Mods.jpg

⚡
⏰
⚡
Please note our summer Group Buy will END on 9/6, so this is probably the last time in 2021 you will see a discount this grand.

🧨
*$50 Military/1st Resp Discount will be refunded once proof of service is received via email. To submit your proof of service, please email dirtydeedsindustries@gmail.com with a picture of your service badge/ID and your order name & date. Order names must match the badge/ID provided. (Feel free to cover sensitive/private/classified info).

All of our hard work has paid off this summer as we are able to increase our sale by not only extending it; but we are adding in the Military/1st Responder discount as well.

This sale will END Monday night, 9/6, so now it is time to order your BAMuffler/Dirty Deeds Industries Exhaust System!!!
⚡
⏰
⚡

20% off (almost $200 off) PLUS all active and retired Military and 1st Responders get an extra $50.00 off, that’s almost 250 off!!! This sale is for a super limited time... ONLY VALID 9/2-6/21.

ONLINE ORDERS ONLY | USE PROMO CODE ENDOFSUMMER | ONLY VALID 9/2-6/21. http://dirtydeedsindustries.com/product.../standard-systems/

Wanna see our systems in action before you order? Watch https://youtu.be/layHXGj0I8A?t=366 to see Keith Carty of Dirty Deeds Industries install and test drive a BAMuffler Standard 8" System on Motorhead Garage.

View attachment 2776539

View attachment 2776540

View attachment 2776541

View attachment 2776542

View attachment 2776543
It says the discount only applies to online orders, but I can't find the part number on the site for the Land Cruiser system...?

@christianleeboy glad you posted up! Resonator delete will be in the future when I end up replacing the bumper so I texted Keith and he recommended we switch my order from a 10” system to a 14” system to neutralize the drone once I do the delete. It didn’t even cross my mind when I spoke to him originally so very happy you mentioned it!

@christianleeboy glad you posted up! Resonator delete will be in the future when I end up replacing the bumper so I texted Keith and he recommended we switch my order from a 10” system to a 14” system to neutralize the drone once I do the delete. It didn’t even cross my mind when I spoke to him originally so very happy you mentioned it!
Made the change for you.

⚡
⏰
⚡

🧨

⚡
⏰
⚡

View attachment 2776539

View attachment 2776540

View attachment 2776541

View attachment 2776542

View attachment 2776543
Damn I just saw this!

It says the discount only applies to online orders, but I can't find the part number on the site for the Land Cruiser system...?
Pretty sure Shawna hasn’t added the LC200 exhaust to the site yet. I know the sale is over, but give a call. I can’t extend the sale pricing to you anytime this week. Keith 760-877-4234

HUGE thanks to Keith and the crew at @dirtydeeds for the exhaust. Keith had one of his guys drop my exhaust off a couple days before normal pickup to ensure it would arrive in time for me to install it before I leave for a hunting trip this weekend. The exhaust is exactly what I had imagined and even though it sounds quite throaty in the video it is very mild in person. If it weren't for the fact that I plan on doing the resonator delete I probably could have stuck with the 10" setup he and I had originally discussed. This is just a quick video I took on my phone right after I installed--I'll try to grab a few more this week with a better camera/mic if I have time; this is the 14x5 setup

Last edited:
HUGE thanks to Keith and the crew at @dirtydeeds for the exhaust. Keith had one of his guys drop my exhaust off a couple days before normal pickup to ensure it would arrive in time for me to install it before I leave for a hunting trip this weekend. The exhaust is exactly what I had imagined and even though it sounds quite throaty in the video it is very mild in person. If it weren't for the fact that I plan on doing the resonator delete I probably could have stuck with the 10" setup he and I had originally discussed. This is just a quick video I took on my phone right after I installed--I'll try to grab a few more this week with a better camera/mic if I have time; this is the 14x5 setup

Any drone or increase in noise cruising on the street or highway? I've been contemplating this exhaust with the resonator delete as well.

Any drone or increase in noise cruising on the street or highway? I've been contemplating this exhaust with the resonator delete as well.
The only drive I've done was down the street to get some gas just to hear a bit of what it sounded like. I've got to get some stuff taken care of tomorrow that will have me on the highway for an hour or so, so I can speak a bit more to that aspect tomorrow evening. You're going to notice an increase in sound on some level with any exhaust out there, but from my limited experience this afternoon the only time I ever heard it was when I was actually on the gas. Cruising around city streets holding a constant speed I don't notice it. I also had windows down and music off to be able to listen to it so both of those would help mask the noise further.

I can't speak to the drone with the resonator delete because I haven't done the resonator delete yet, but Keith recommended we go with a bigger muffler to eliminate the drone down the line once I do the delete. The other MUD user above has the 8" system with the resonator delete and said he can tell there is still a bit of drone so ideally the bigger muffler should help cancel out a bit more of that noise

The only drive I've done was down the street to get some gas just to hear a bit of what it sounded like. I've got to get some stuff taken care of tomorrow that will have me on the highway for an hour or so, so I can speak a bit more to that aspect tomorrow evening. You're going to notice an increase in sound on some level with any exhaust out there, but from my limited experience this afternoon the only time I ever heard it was when I was actually on the gas. Cruising around city streets holding a constant speed I don't notice it. I also had windows down and music off to be able to listen to it so both of those would help mask the noise further.

I can't speak to the drone with the resonator delete because I haven't done the resonator delete yet, but Keith recommended we go with a bigger muffler to eliminate the drone down the line once I do the delete. The other MUD user above has the 8" system with the resonator delete and said he can tell there is still a bit of drone so ideally the bigger muffler should help cancel out a bit more of that noise
I also have the 14x5 system and there is a small amount of drone. It doesnt bother me, but my 7 year old told me Sunday that it hurt his ears sitting in the 3rd row. Not exactly sure what to do to fix that problem.... Need to call keith.

Ok, spent about 1.5hrs on the highway this morning. In 8th gear cruising on the highway I don’t hear it at all. However, with all the “hills” and ups and downs of the road I’m constantly getting downshifts into 7th and even 6th while passing or doing more aggressive accelerating. In those gears with more aggressive throttle (either extended passing or keeping constant speed up a hill) I can hear a bit of drone. On the highway at 75-80 with Ridge Grapplers I typically leave volume at 15. At that volume level I can just hear the drone a bit, a few more clicks of the radio would probably cover it better but that’s louder than I like to listen to music for an extended period of time.

The tone is very nice and mellow—it’s a very smooth sounding exhaust and not very “rumbley” (i.e. cam lobe). At start up you’d almost guess it was a stock offering like the Tundra TRD Pro exhaust—very nice smooth low end "rumble" with easy acceleration. 2.5k-3k is my favorite spot when the noise starts to “turn over” into a slightly higher pitch. Accelerating at WOT onto the highway is fantastic. Really the only thing I can knock it for is that when the downshift happens and it holds for an extended period I can detect that bit of drone. If the LC wasn’t so downshift happy I don’t think I’d even believe it’s worth mentioning; it takes place almost exclusively between 1.5-2K

All that said, I’d buy it again in a heartbeat and I’m very happy with the 14x5 setup and think it’s perfect for a mild setup.

Last edited:
We are current running a truck with 12” mufflers and our resonator delete, which was a huuuuuge success btw!!!

We will be testing the same resonator delete with an 8” system next week:)

Thanks for posting the video!!

The resonator delete was a success. Give a call for details. We don’t have pricing yet. But should have that all figured out end of next week.

We are current running a truck with 12” mufflers and our resonator delete, which was a huuuuuge success btw!!!

We will be testing the same resonator delete with an 8” system next week:)
I post this question in another thread but didn’t get a response. Regarding the LC200 it Sounds nice. Do they all install with that helmholtz resonator pipe too? That’s a wierd set up and never saw that before for an exhaust

I post this question in another thread but didn’t get a response. Regarding the LC200 it Sounds nice. Do they all install with that helmholtz resonator pipe too? That’s a wierd set up and never saw that before for an exhaust
Yessir. They all come with the Helmholtz resonator installed. It works extremely well.

Our resonator delete also has one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom