Events/Trails 200 Series East Coast Group Events Calendar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice compilation of Event. I was in MAOF 2019, Expo East 2019 & VOBS 2019.

For 2020, I think I will at least attend MAOF and Expo East. VOBS is TBD. I also want/hope to attend others event like ATR or SAE.

Didn't realize this is a 2017 thread. Opps.

Last edited:
What happened to events on the East coast or South for 200’s? I think what makes it more difficult here for the 200, is all the freaking trees “overgrowth”and water we have here unlike much of the Western states. We have a lot more mud and clay out here. I hear Georgia has some good trails with lots of water crossings “Tray mountain trail” and another good one here in TN/NC border is Hurricane trail “3ft+- deep water crossing” if anyone is interested. Also, Florida Ocala national forest is a 40mi. trail that is supposed be fun as well.

Last edited:
and another good one here in TN/NC border is [the name that cannot be mentioned trail] “3ft+- deep water crossing” if anyone is interested.

It has been gated on both sides. HC is no more. Drove past it last weekend.

You just linked to a trail in Olympic National Park in Washington state.

Let me know how your next trip there goes... not sure why you think I'm giving bad intel. I saw it with my own 👀
Lol! Oops. I’ll find it but I did hear it was closed for repair from erosion and down trees.

You just linked to a trail in Olympic National Park in Washington state.

Let me know how your next trip there goes... not sure why you think I'm giving bad intel. I saw it with my own 👀

Just called NPS and it will open back up in April 😊

I guess it's going on the 4/15 - 12/31 schedule of other areas in the vicinity. Interesting, thanks for making the call.
No problem. I’m really looking forward trying this trail out.

If anyone need 2020 schedule, here is what I know.

Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival, Huntington PA - Aug 13 - 16, 2020
Vermont Overland Birdwatching Safari 2020, Reading VT - Sep 24 - Sep 27, 2020
Overland Expo East 2020, Arrington VA - Oct 9 - 11, 2020

I'm up for meetup. I will be at least attending MAOF and Expo East.

Fall Crawl 2020 will be Oct. 23-25 2020 in VA. Had 4 200s there last year. Hoping we get more this year :cheers:

C5666BF0-F454-45FE-A330-8CAD7768035E.gif

Alright... this has actually noting to do with COVID. In all honestly, I have had only one day off work for the last 110 days.

BUT!

I, you’re friendly neighborhood Taco, needs to do something adventurous (mostly dangerous) at least yearly. More like quarterly, if not, I die a little faster than normal.

I want to go do something, doesn’t need to be anything crazy, but thought it might be more fun to run with some fellow 200s. Doesn’t have to be anything this month, or even next, but it could be? Just wanted to at least get a conversation going.

Chime in with ideas, and reguadless, I’ll try and update this with what events are going to happy this year.

View attachment 2318724

Alright... this has actually noting to do with COVID. In all honestly, I have had only one day off work for the last 110 days.

BUT!

I, you’re friendly neighborhood Taco, needs to do something adventurous (mostly dangerous) at least yearly. More like quarterly, if not, I die a little faster than normal.

I want to go do something, doesn’t need to be anything crazy, but thought it might be more fun to run with some fellow 200s. Doesn’t have to be anything this month, or even next, but it could be? Just wanted to at least get a conversation going.

Chime in with ideas, and reguadless, I’ll try and update this with what events are going to happy this year.
What areas you thinking? I'm itching to get our and enjoy a proper weekend of wheeling, instead of just hitting a local FS

As long as it is before Labor Day...

I'M IN

Fall Crawl 2020 is happening at The Cove. Oct 23-25th. Here's the link to the thread in Events.
@laserturbo91 @DirtNap going to be there again?

Fall Crawl 2020 is happening at The Cove. Oct 23-25th. Here's the link to the thread in Events.

Ooofff.. 600 miles each way. If I didn't have to leave here no earlier than Thursday afternoon, then head back on Sunday morning... ya that's just not in the cards. :cry:

So far the calendar is clear for those days!

Waitlisted! Doh, waited too long :censor:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom