SOLD 200 Series BP-51 rear shocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Taco2Cruiser

Crazy American Off Road
Threads
Two used BP-51 rear shocks. $200

One brand new BP-51 rear shock (old style rock guard). $300

Last edited:
Did you sell these? If you didn’t, do you have photos? How many miles are on them do you think?

No I haven’t sold them. They have 11,300 miles on them. They are installed on my truck which is in storage, it’s definitely not a daily driver, just used for long highway trips followed by some wheeling.

Give me a bit to go out, roll under the truck and take some pictures.

Thanks Bud! I assume you're not selling the front end components, but if you are, let me know!

Nope, the fronts were returned to ARB because those had the whole clunking thing going on.

But for the rear, I just don’t like the old shin guard design, so that’s why I want the new style.

One of the old shocks has a ripped lower shock boot from a rock. It still is on the truck, but I got a replacement, just never installed it.

So that’s why I’m selling the two old shocks for basically a $100 each, or if you want a new one, I have a brand new one for $300, or $200 off just because I want to sell it.

3CAFDB6F-8147-4067-B66A-E53A6ECCD701.jpeg
3B5DF6B9-04FE-4683-90C1-C3B74FAB0E85.jpeg

This one has the bushing tear. It small, it doesn’t effect the reliability. But it’s there, and I want you to know what your getting.

Do you think the lower boot that is ripped will stay intact once it’s removed and then reinstalled on my 200 series? Can the boot/bushing be replaced or do you know if it can?

The bushing can’t be replaced according to ARB. But I feel it will be intact for removal and install.

I am gone this weekend, but let me remove the shock guard when I get back, and you’ll actually be able to see it.

Sounds good!

Here’s where the rubber bushing got tore from a rock. Notice the scrape on the bottom of the lower shock mount also.
View attachment 1689759
I appreciate the photos. I’ve done some research and was thinking that’d I might be able to swap out that bushing, but alas it seems it’s not possible. I’m gonna pass. Thanks again and good luck!

Pm'ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom