1HD-T Museum Pieces (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

perrobravo

SILVER Star
Threads
Was in Nagoya this week and stopped by the Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology to see what Land Cruiser bits they may have on display. Didn't find any complete Land Cruisers, but came across this 1HD-T and took way too many pictures. Here are a few for reference, but mostly for fun.

museum1.jpg

@Mighty690 , isn't that your truck pictured alongside the Coaster on the 1HD-T plaque? Anyone know what "Toyota Reflex Burn" is?
museum2.jpg

Since the museum gift shop did not have a parts department, I admit I was tempted to harvest a few myself.
museum3.jpg

museum4.jpg

Unrelated...it seems this is actually NOT @beno 's headshot!
museum5.jpg

Great pics of a great engine.

There is also a 70 series SWB chassis located very close to the engine sections. However I think that it was just labeled as a 4WD chassis.

There are actually 3 Toyota Museums in the Nagoya/Toyota City area. This one is definitely the best, but there is a more car centered one out to the East of the city.

that and it probably needs the BEBS changed and a crank warrantee if its pre 1992

nice that they ended up using a warrantee return with a hole in the block to show off those purdy pistons.....wow they did clean that up nice tho.

that and it probably needs the BEBS changed and a crank warrantee if its pre 1992

nice that they ended up using a warrantee return with a hole in the block to show off those purdy pistons.....wow they did clean that up nice tho.
LOL!

I'm 99% sure my '93 has it, noticed it when R&Ring my starter a few weeks back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom