For Sale 1999 Lexus LX470 w/ 96k miles. Great Condition. Located in Oakland (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Asking $24,950 obo. Serious inquiries only.

96,XXX miles

I bought the car in 2017 from the original owner when it had 72k miles and have used it primarily as a roadtrip car with aspirations to use it as a platform for an Overland build. Lucky for you, I’ve decided to sell this and go with a van for my build.

- Clean Carfax
- Clean Title
- No accidents
- Zero rust California car
- Regularly serviced (comes with all service records including those from the original owner and window sticker when new)
- Includes third row jump seats
- Hydraulic suspension works well (even with a dirtbike loaded on the tow hitch)

- 90k mile service complete, including water pump and timing belt
- Upgraded headunit with Bluetooth and DVD player (and override switch to play DVDs while driving)
- Upgraded interior lights to bright LEDs (red map lights up front)
- Weathertech mats in the front and back seats
- Added class III tow hitch

Custom platform in trunk included:
- Provides two levels of storage, which massively increases usable storage capacity and allows for organization
- Height is the same as the folded rear seats which allows you to put a full size air mattress in back
- Foldable “wings” that (1) are custom cut to fit the contours of the trunk to prevent small items from falling through, 2) allow you to store things underneath the sides of the platform and (3) easily remove the deck for jump seat installation
- Custom cut rubber mat on top to prevent things from sliding around
- Custom cut rubber mat below platform to keep factor carpet clean

The bad stuff:
- A couple of dings on the left side (pictured)
- Scuffs in paint on the front bumper
- Driver side rear view mirror motor doesn’t work (but never an issue for me given the additional wide angle mirror that was added)

More pics: 1999 Lexus LX470, Excellent Condition, Less than 100k miles

IMG_5831 copy.jpg

IMG_5809 copy.jpg

IMG_5808 copy.jpg

IMG_5810 copy.jpg

IMG_5811 copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom