Parting Out 1999 100 series (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for a the passenger side mirror. I see this one is black, but was wondering if you had a dark blue one around? Thanks!

If the driver side front corner marker/light is available, I am interested!

Thank you,

Smitty

Need passenger headlight and center diff switch with harness

I'm looking for the interior quarter panel trim covers (both sides) in the cargo area - guy I bought my cruiser from removed all of the lower trim in the cargo area to install a custom drawer system, but I had to redo all of that to recover the middle seat, and now it's all exposed.
Also need the driver master switch bezel (and switch if you don't want to separate the two). I managed to melt mine trying to remove the ugly fake wood covering.

I'm looking for the interior quarter panel trim covers (both sides) in the cargo area - guy I bought my cruiser from removed all of the lower trim in the cargo area to install a custom drawer system, but I had to redo all of that to recover the middle seat, and now it's all exposed.
Also need the driver master switch bezel (and switch if you don't want to separate the two). I managed to melt mine trying to remove the ugly fake wood covering.
PM sent

Looking for a few things if available:
• Front inner fender splash shields for the PS that protect the engine from wheel well debris (believe there’s two separate ones)
• Front DS lower door sill (tan plastic piece)
• Cup holder insert inside the center console that you posted an image of

When you said interior was tan did you mean Toyota color oak? I have a 2000 LC need a passenger seat bottom that isn't torn, have 300k on the clock so depends upon availability and price, duh! Thanks for consideration. Jim

Do you have a wood grain shift knob? Would like it you do.

Hi, I'm looking for a back door garnish (rear hatch interior trim piece) part number 6793960070A0. How much shipped to Portland, OR? Thanks.

Does it have a rear locker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom