For Sale 1999 100 series Land Cruiser Brake master cylinder with booster pump and ABS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hello all,

Up for sale is a 1999 100 series Land Cruiser Brake master cylinder with booster pump and ABS.

This unit came out of my father's truck and was replaced with a completely new unit.

Mileage is approximately 215k.

The pump failed to turn on and fill the reservoir with pressure. I have bench tested the motor and it runs.

I know how expensive these units are and since the forums helped me so much in fixing my dads problem, I want to sell this unit back into the community at a reduced price.

I BELIEVE the problem came down to corroded terminals between the ABS module and the booster motor. (I did not rectify this problem)

Similar used units sell for upwards of $1300 used but I will offer this one for $850. This will potentially help somebody get their rig fixed without breaking the bank. At the same time, we can recoup some of the money spent on the new unit.

With a little work this could save you ALOT of money. The only reason I didn't take the time to repair this unit myself and reinstall is because my father had to get back on the road back home which was a trip of 1300+ miles.

Thanks for your interest, I'll answer any questions I can.

PAYPAL preferred, buyer pays shipping.

Item located in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.

No warranty is expressed or implied, sale is final.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom