For Sale 1998 LX470, 139K, Excellent Condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys - So the time has come for me to move on to a more efficient daily. As much as I LOVE this rig - it's becoming a little silly for my city commute.

So I have a 1998 LX470 that is in really great condition - I picked it up from a dealer here in Nashville where the previous owner had it serviced so there was a long history of upgrades and service.

Every single electronic piece of this car works great - even the little antenna.. along with the AHC and adaptive ride settings. All the ones I test drove seem to have something off on them but this one checked all the boxes.

It rides really, really well - I'm amazed at the build quality of these cars but this example stood out to me when test driving. Everything feels tight and there no squeaks and rattles like others I drove.

Details:
  • Imperial Jade Green with dark gray two-tone (Paint is in great condition) only a few minor rock chips on the front and VERY minor paint peeling on the gray section under the doors, which I found to be a common problem here.
  • 139K miles and climbing as it is my daily driver.
  • Michelin LTX with a ton of tread left
  • 3rd row seats (in storage - will come with sell)
  • Mechanically extremly sound (Previous owner replaced timing belt along with a long list of service details, flushing fluids, etc.)
I looked around for a long time for a low mileage LX470 with a good service history and in really great condition. I'm having a hard time letting her go but it just doesn't make much sense at this phase in life.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.. this car is completely stock and a blank page for anyone looking for a nice build.

Low mileage, southern car, looking for $13,000 obo

I am open to any feedback/questions/opinions on the car as well as pricing - I'm not trying to make a killing here.. just wanting to pass it along to someone who will appreciate it instead of throwing it on Craigslist.

Thanks,
John

615-210-2696
johnboltonrhp@comcast.net

**Please email or text/call for quick responses.

Pictures to follow once it cools down enough to clean her up. In the mean time here are some cell phone pictures.

SOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom