1998 LC100 Interior Panels (Help!) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone,

I am in need of help. I have a 98 LC100 which has been gutted from previous owner. I am on the hunt of rear interior quarter panel both lower and upper in gray color in order to get the panels back on track.

They also cut the head liner of the car in half so I am looking to replace the entire headliner, also in gray, anyone have any advice on where to obtain this? I truly appreciate any help!

This guy (Steve) parts out 80's and 100's and has a few gray 100's at the moment.

I've gotten a few things from him. He's reasonable and straight forward with providing evidence of condition.

Nothing but good luck with him so far.

Thank you, I will be sure to reach out! I am also on the hunt for an entire headliner so hopefully he can also assist with me that as well.

If anyone else has ways or methods to find these parts, please don't hesitate to speak up

On the headliner you will have to find one locally or you'll have to go pick it up. They are one piece and most places won't ship them as the high likelihood they will get damaged in shipment and not to mention the high prices of shipping an item of those dimensions. Even shipping those rear panels will be very expensive due to the dimensions. I'd look local.

I'll second Japanese Auto, he's a great seller and has reasonable prices. I actually purchased a grey rear seat from him out of one of his current 100s he's parting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom