1997 Toyota Land Cruiser Limited Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1997 Toyota Land Cruiser Base Sport Utility 4-Door 4.5L This is a must see Land cruiser for you cruiser heads !! I built this one for serious off road or hunting. Interior floor is Rhino lined. Custom front Bumper with bull bar and warn xd9000i Winch. New Goodyear Wrangler Mud tires less than 1200 miles on them. Land cruisers are vary rare with this low of mileage. Old man Emu lift, and Steering stabilizer. Old man Emu shocks, as well as Custom coil springs. Front and rear lockers with 2nd pwr shift option . Any one looking for a rock solid off road vehicle needs to look at this one. I used this at my hunting camp and no longer have a need for this vehicle. Really hate to sell it but I also have a F.J Cruiser :) For more information, please contact Carl at (904)-710-0207 Serious inquires ONLY! Not looking for anyone to sell for me, please only contact if interested in purchasing. $9800.00

IMG_8364.JPG

IMG_8365.JPG

IMG_8367.JPG

IMG_8368.JPG

IMG_8370.JPG

Its on the Jacksonville Florida CL, his location states Jacksonville FL. I'm guessing its in Jacksonville FL.

If its been in Florida for its life, rust should be minimal.

pcdCarl, snap some pics of underneath, frame, axles, etc..., and that locker knob to the left of the steering wheel.

PM sent

Could you post a VIN number, so that we can run Carfax? Thanks so much.

Yes. The VIN would be great. I saw the vehicle on eBay earlier. EBAY'S little carfax type thing they include on the page says there is a pretty good size mileage dispute. I'm wondering how accurate that is. If that is incorrect, I'd be interested. Also does it have lockers?

The mileage seems really low. IS really low. That's why we're all asking about the VIN. A photo of the actual VIN on the vehicle would be great verification, too. Thanks so much! I believe this link is the EBAY ODOMETER CHECK that SERENT is referring to. It reveals what appears to be a rollback on 02/04/2004. Is that the correct VIN? Any other reason why it might be saying that?

warning_info.jpg
Problem Reported: AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser (JT3HJ85J0V0170192) and an indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.
1 Problem(s) Reported: Mileage Date Reported
accept.gif
16 03/14/1997
accept.gif
87,710 06/03/2000
accept.gif
113,178 11/27/2001
exclamation.gif
94,083 02/04/2004 Possible Odometer Rollback/Rollover

1997 Toyota Land Cruiser Base Sport Utility 4-Door | eBay

Last edited:
Its only 20K miles... Just kind of makes me look a little more. I was very interested in this one, but the re-paint and Rhino lining could be hiding stuff. Would like to see some underneath photos.

It is only 20,000 miles, but it's also over 2 years after the previous mileage was reported, so there's the question of how many more miles were driven during that time period. Maybe it's only 20,000 miles, maybe it's more, but unless you keep it forever you'll likely have to answer the same question when you sell it. I really was interested in it too, but haven't gotten any clarification. I would love to give him the benefit of the doubt though. Hopefully he has an explanation.

I purchased the truck in 2012 with 122-124 k miles so I don't know anything of the auto check about the odometer.my daughter posted my add as I'm not a forum junkie. the mileage is a shows on the pic 150470!!!! and truck hasn't moved since pic As far as the rhino line its only on the inside. I set this up for a hunting and off road vehicle. the factory carpet was nasty and stained,I looked into replacing caret and decided on Rhino line,Why in the world would anyone want carpet for a off road /hunting truck ?? The pic re posted of the fender well is a dirt or mud spot or just a bad pic You guys can pic this cruiser to pieces if you want however the guy that shows up and buys it will not be disappointed. There is absolutely no body rust or undercarriage rust. The truck was repainted for two reason one the paint on the hood and roof was dead, and I did not want rust and second when I removed the ridiculous factory running boards that were all crack loose and hanging it left a serious of holes around the fenders. I have a body guy here who kept my daughters car sharp during her teenage years and has painted 2 vehicles for me as well as repair bumps and minor dents on my company truck. He repainted the cruiser and fixed all the fender flare holes Further more I hope to have ad off by weeks end as I have 2 fellows coming this week end to look. I'm confident it will be gone. They simply aren't out there in this condition not to mention with the extras I have installed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom