For Sale 1997 FZJ80 W/OME 2.5" 4x4 Labs Bumper Metal Tech Sliders Eastern, WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Hey all its time to let this thing go to someone who uses it. Its been a while but I am pretty sure Im the second owner of it. This thing has be rock steady reliable over the years and for nearly 4 years it was our daily driver until I was able to make it a dedicated project rig. Here are some things Ive done over the years, some of it is showing its age but still functions fine:

**I have move pictures, just shoot me a message with your email and I can forward them if seriously interested**

Removed interior, lined floor with sound deadener, reinstalled interior
Ran wiring to an aux fuse panel installed in back.
Installed lighting on roof
Deleted fender flares
Monstalined exterior (If im being honest I really regret doing this now)
Installed OME 2.5" lift
Rebuilt front knuckles (might have 2k miles on them)
Ironman front bumper
Warn winch
4x4 labs rear bumper with yeti holder and tire holder
Matched powdercoating on all bumpers and light bars
Metalfab sliders (not installed yet)
Less than 500 miles on new valve cover gasket, plugs, wires, made it run very smooth.

Things I know that are wrong with it:
Air conditioning lost its charge from one season to the next. It used to work perfectly fine but when I went to use it last spring it was blowing hot.
Locks and windows are slow
Radio, although essentially brand new, might have a bad internal amplifier as it will work and then the sound will just cut out.
Seat leather is tough, it needs redone atleast on the front seats.
Tires have flat spots. It will bump and shake at low speeds but they may come back after being driven on for a while.

I do have the 3rd row seats still and extra radiator Ive had in the box for years as well as the factory service manuals, and some other random parts I'll include. The sliders are ready to put on I just never got the time or had the want to do it.

It has 166k miles on it, runs fine, I'd literally have no qualms about filling up the thank and heading to the mountains this weekend.

Im asking $12k which I think is pretty fair, just looking for a no BS sale. I have a clean/clear title in hand.

Im not on here a ton please shoot me a text 509-308-2920. Its located in Eastern WA.
IMG_0611 (002).jpg

IMG_0612.jpg
IMG_0613.jpg
IMG_0614.jpg
IMG_0615.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom