craigslist 1997 FZJ80 Low miles $1700 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Potentially a scam, but if not that is a serious good deal. Serious.

17 hundred??

5 speed auto!

haha they got me too. I texted after seeing the ad had been posted 2 hours earlier. Either it was a hell of a deal, or a POS scam.

....yeah, it's a scam

Bummer, has a local number which made it seem legit. I emailed before I read the rest of the thread.

Oh well...

Damn I even got a text from a number local to me and I'm not in Chicago like @ncrockinfj!

Oh well, hopefully my email/number fetched some good money :)

Here's the email reply I got from them..

My 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser, is still for sale. This SUV is in great shape. I’m the original owner. It has no damage, no scratches, dents or hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn’t been involved in any accident…Has only 127,000 miles, its automatic, with an 4.5L 6 cylinders engine, awd, beige exterior and tan interior. I have a clear title, without liens or loans on it, under my name. I am selling it at this final price $1,700 because my husband died 1 month ago and it brings me bad memories and that’s the reason I want to sell it a.s.a.p. I want to use amazon services for the safety of both of us so if you’re interested in purchasing this SUV, I can notify Amazon that you are selected as my possible buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

My first inclination was to let this poor woman who lost her husband a month ago know that she could get far more than $1,700. Then I read the Amazon stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom