For Sale 1996 Wht/Gry LC NO LOCKERS 216K mil For sale Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Howdy - I am selling my 1996 LC due to now 4 vehicles in the driveway and wife really wants a FJ60/62. I had hoped my oldest would use this as her first car later this year but wife believes it sits too high and a bit too big for her... It has 216,000 miles, no known oil leaks, shifts smooth and a pleasure to drive. White w/raptor lined where flares used to be, 4" OME lift, 35" Goodyear Wrangler tires (less than 10,000 miles), 4x4 labs dual swingout bumper (basket needs to be welded together), Trailgear front bumper, 2 after market antennae mounts on back.

The known issues
Airbag light has now started coming on after replacing battery - weird.
small ding on driver-side rocker panel and on back right fender
neither front seat moves forward/back but will go up/down and reclines
Front passenger seat has cracks

The Good:
Again no known fluid leaks
Sunroof was having issues but I spent an entire day tearing it apart and fixed leaks in drainholes, cleaned cassete and lightly greased it and now sunroof operates as it should (pulled seats and carpet in process and power washed the carpet).
shifts smooth
new denso wires, plugs, rotor, rotor cap within 500 miles
new fluids
knuckle seals done less than 2,000 miles ago
New fan clutch less than 3,000 miles ago

I have extra parts that will go with vehicle...original bumper and hitch, new OME front shocks w/pucks in box, 2 new Polk 6.5 rear speakers, rear axle parts for maintenance when ready.

I am not interested in trades.

I have it posted on craiglist for $9,500...... mud members $9,000. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

IMG_4085.JPG

IMG_4086.JPG

IMG_4087.JPG

IMG_4089.JPG

IMG_4090.JPG

Last edited:
Never really looked that closely at the rear before .....that tire really takes up a lot of real estate!.....in my best Elvis voice "oh man, look at that tire, that thang's huge!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom