For Sale 1995 Green FZJ80 w/ 133k miles Northern NJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Unfortunately the time has come to sell my 1995 FZJ80. I am the 3rd owner, with the second owner only putting about 3k miles on it. It only has CDL, no front or rear lockers. Mechanically it is very strong. The exterior is straight and clean with normal wear and tear, but the clearcoat has peeled. As stated in the title, it only has 133,xxx miles on it. Starts and goes without issue. Revamped the entire cooling system with OEM parts including: Brand New Radiator, Brand New thermostat, Brand new water pump, all new water hoses, both peksy heater hoses with blue silicone ones, as well as refilled the entire system with Toyota Pink/Red coolant. Battery (new) has roughly 7k miles on it.

At 126k miles I had the front axles rebuilt with all new seals, gaskets, felts, etc. and replaced front rotors and pads. The current tires have roughly 2k miles on them.

Interior is spotless with two new Corbeau leather front seats with correct slider mounts, which are heated. The entire carpet is brand new aftermarket replacement, and the 2nd and 3rd row seats are original in immaculate condition. The headliner was also replaced a few thousand miles ago. I put in all new pioneer speakers in the original locations. Stereo works great and antenna is still operation. Sunroof is functional too. Windshield replaced at 126k due to a rock chip that spread. All power windows work well.

Mechanically I performed the following: Replaced crank shaft seal last October along with the oil pump cover gasket, Replaced distributor assemble o-ring, changed the distributor rotor, cap and dust shield, changed all plugs and wires with Toyota OEM ones, Fuel filter replaced last year, all new belts and other misc. hoses, PCV valve & vapor hose, all fluids changed in diffs/transfer case, charcoal canister changed, front OME stabilizer bar, two new magnaflow cats, brand new exhaust & muffler, outer tie rod ends and various other maintenance items I cant currently remember. All receipts for the above work will be included with the sale.

Please don't hesitate to ask about anything that may have been performed, as it more than likely has been. This truck would be a phenomenal base lined rig to use a starting point for an off road machine. As you probably already know, they don't make trucks like this anymore. This vehicle has never been off roaded, as I know both previous owners personally and they used it as a daily commuter. All original seats will be sold with this truck as well. Asking $11,000, but negotiable.

Thanks!

-Matt

00v0v_flRUlcLgkgD_600x450.jpg
00K0K_1NrISrVHxYt_600x450.jpg
01313_PXfX6USAv7_600x450.jpg
00B0B_5HvoxRe2vbn_600x450.jpg
00o0o_awlZsdVFTJH_600x450.jpg
00r0r_drx1HV4TT3h_600x450.jpg

01717_4XlAgzqyEqj_600x450.jpg
00b0b_38lSySPoXhW_600x450.jpg
01717_bA5OLpQ4hVX_600x450.jpg
00k0k_dQXafkWfvtk_600x450.jpg

Rust looks bad. Can you post more underside pics?

Lol..thanks for making an assessment based on one picture. Rust is on steering components, not the frame. If your interested, like the other people who have already reached out to me, I'd be happy to send you some pictures proving otherwise. If you're doing this to put me on blast, don't heckle me with useless requests...

Ok, don't post more pics. GLWS.

yikes..I've been lucky with this one. Virtually no rust on frame, body panels or major components. Floor pan is spotless too.

That's the downside to aftermarket tie-Rod ends. You have to do a little prep/rust prevention to the components before reinstalling. I used some really nice MOOG on one of my 80s and started to oxidate after just one car wash. A little primer and black paint will clean those right up! Definitely not something to fret about, though. Frame rail looks rather clean for a Northeast/Salt-belt truck.

GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom