- Vehicle Model
- 80 Series
I'm listing this for my buddy Foster, as he doesn't have a Mud account. Please email or text/call him. His info is at the bottom of this add.
I'm selling my fully built 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80. Its been fully upgraded for overland travel and is ready to go anywhere right now. The truck lived in Arizona for its first 25 years before being fully overhauled mechanically by Summit 4x4 in Prescott Arizona and and then built for overland travel by Fit Garage in Bend Oregon. The Truck is equipped with the following:
1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 Fully Built, ARB, 4x4 labs - cars &...
I'm selling my fully built 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80. Its been fully upgraded for overland travel and is ready to go anywhere right now. The truck lived in Arizona for its first 25 years before...
- ARB Compressor, Rear ARB Air Locker, a 5 gallon auxiliary air tank in place of the factory spare tire and an ARB quick detach at the rear bumper for tools and airing up. Comes with impact gun and tire inflation tool.
- OME 2 inch Heavy lift.
- The fuel system has been upgraded with a Long Range America/Long Range Australia fuel tank upping the capacity from 25 to 37 Gallons and extending the range to over 500 miles.
- The entertainment system has been replaced with a large touch screen and supports Apple Car play via USB. The speakers have been upgraded also.
- Warn EVO 1000S winch sits in the ARB Safari Bumper up front.
- 5 FJ Cruiser Steel wheels, powder coated Jade Grey with Kenda 35x10.5x17 Tires.
- 4x4 Labs Bumper carries a full-size spare, two Jerry cans and 5lb propane tank.
- The Front Seats have been upgraded to Scheelman Vario XL seats with seat heaters.
- The passenger side rear seat was deleted and replaced with a L shaped 80-20 buildout and storage system allowing for a bed, three top access storage compartments and two 30 inch, 250 LBS lockout drawers out the rear. The 80-20 storage system is sheeted in half baltic birch and finished in Line-X.
- An auxiliary 12v system was installed by Crooked Finger Designs with a Victron Energy DC isolating and smart charging system, Relion 50ah Lithium Ion 12v battery, and multiple 12v and USB power outlets to the front and ear of the buildout.
- A Dometic CFX3 45 12v refrigerator rides on a DSG off-road glide system. (Not pictured, but include at asking price)
- The rear tailgate fabric has been replaced with a Mountain Hatch Cutting board.
- The factory rear sliding windows were replaced with EMU Wing Gulwing doors for easy access to the refrigerator and rear storage.
- Safari Snorkel with a Precleaner
- Front Runner Rack.