Parting Out 1994 FJ80 Parting Out SoCal I.E. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am parting out a 1994 FJ80 landcruiser. I am keeping the frame and drivetrain from the transfer case on.

All body and interior parts have to go. Engine is gone. But have some of the engine parts available (ac compressor, intake manifold, exhaust). Trans has 130,000 miles ($400). All doors are $60 for whole door, $60 each for rear tailgate and upper. Have sun roof and 3rd sliding windows. Seats are cloth manual, $60 each. Most interior plastic is good condition.

Let me know what parts you need and I can let you know if I have it and price. I am in Lake Arrowhead. I will be dismantling the car quickly. If parts aren't sold they go to recycling yard for scram metal $.

Everything is sold as is. I will try my best to get good photos before you drive to meet and pick up.

Will not ship the big parts, will consider shipping small parts if the price is right.

I am NOT selling frame, axels, suspension, transfer case, driveline, steering components, fuel system.

You can message me on here or send me text.

Sheldon
nine zero nine seven five four seven one seven three

IMG_7207.JPG
IMG_7208.JPG
IMG_7209.JPG

Still have lots of Parts... Computers, ABS unit, Intake, Exhaust components, seat belts, plastics, AC compressor and AC parts, starter, battery tray, doors, rear tailgate and upper door, marker lights, tail lights, hood, sun roof, 3rd sliding windows, dash (has cracks but its out, so would be easy to have redone), glove box, oh s*** handles, rear heater unit, air filter housing, wiper motor and wipers, rear bumper... plus more. Let me know what you need, text is best.

Seats all sold. Interior door panels sold.

Still have what's listed above. Lots of switches, wiring harnesses, relays, abs computer and parts, exhaust, computers, doors, tailgate, ac radiator, trans cooler, dash and panels, power antenna, fuel injectors, air box.

Where in the IE do you live, I need a tail gate and hatch, I have a friend who lives and works there, s*** I used to

How did I miss the seats!!!!!! Godddddddd they are perfect

What style hubcaps are they?
Need 2 I'm in LA
Also center console lid
Emergency break handle and boot

How did I miss the seats!!!!!! Godddddddd they are perfect

What style hubcaps are they?
Need 2 I'm in LA
Also center console lid
Emergency break handle and boot

I don't have the hubcaps.
Send me text and I can send you pics of the lid.
Brake boot is trash. Handle same, can send you pics.

How much would you like for the rear quarter panel vent cover (directly behind the rear sliding window). In need of the drivers side but will take both. I need the mounting tabs in tact which may be difficult and not worth your time. Shipping to 24450

Thanks

Still have lots of Parts... Computers, ABS unit, Intake, Exhaust components, seat belts, plastics, AC compressor and AC parts, starter, battery tray, doors, rear tailgate and upper door, marker lights, tail lights, hood, sun roof, 3rd sliding windows, dash (has cracks but its out, so would be easy to have redone), glove box, oh s*** handles, rear heater unit, air filter housing, wiper motor and wipers, rear bumper... plus more. Let me know what you need, text is best.
How much for the 2nd row passenger drivers side seatbelt? Shipping to 82604

How much would you like for the rear quarter panel vent cover (directly behind the rear sliding window). In need of the drivers side but will take both. I need the mounting tabs in tact which may be difficult and not worth your time. Shipping to 24450

Thanks

Those were both broken on this cruiser. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom