For Sale 1993 fzj80 with factory lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2nd owner
191k miles
Factory lockers
No rust
Never smoked in
Never off road
Original paint/interior
Head gasket done at 150k
New radiator
New ac compressor
New plugs and wires
New pads and rotors
New intake boot
New neoprene seat covers
New motors in both front seats
Alpine stereo
New tires
And more...
Only Toyota parts have been put on this truck
Its been babied and garage kept its whole life
Asking $14,500

Last edited:
This FS post takes me back to the days of newspaper classifieds. Way before digital photography existed.

20180715_094156.jpg
20180715_094204.jpg
20180715_094204.jpg
20180715_094211.jpg
20180714_183240.jpg
20180715_090032.jpg

It is so exciting to imagine how the vehicle looks.
Send me your number ill shoot you the craigslist ad. This site would only allow me to post 5 pics.

Serious buyers will ask for pics via cell phone as 2 of them already have.
Thanks for letting us know what serious buyers do.

Much appreciated!

I assumed that the number listed was a land line, since cellphones weren't really around the last time a FS ad was posted without pictures.

Thanks for letting us know what serious buyers do.

Much appreciated!

I assumed that the number listed was a land line, since cellphones weren't really around the last time a FS ad was posted without pictures.
There are 5 pics on the ad lil dude

There are 5 pics on the ad lil dude

Thanks my newb buddy!

Is the Title in your name?

How's the radio reception?

For some reason thats all they would let me post. Id send you the craigslist ad but i got a suspicious feeling youre just a troll with no cash.

Lulz.

Speaking of suspicious... why'd you cover the license plate with your thumb? How about providing the VIN for the folks who do have "cash" so they can look up the history on this little gem?

Thanks my newb buddy!

Is the Title in your name?

How's the radio reception?

Lulz.

Speaking of suspicious... why'd you cover the license plate with your thumb? How about providing the VIN for the folks who do have "cash" so they can look up the history on this little gem?
My phone number is in the ad so Serious buyers can contact me. Be glad to give vin and send pics to an adult with cash. Dont have time for kids like you. Ask mom for another $20 so you can get a pizza and get back to your video game.

My phone number is in the ad so Serious buyers can contact me. Be glad to give vin and send pics to an adult with cash. Dont have time for kids like you. Ask mom for another $20 so you can get a pizza and get back to your video game.
Guess you really burned me there. Ouchie.

You think you're the first flipper to pick up a Land Cruiser and then come on Mud acting like you got it all figured out?

I've been calling out your type here longer than you been scalping lawns.

Now how about that radio reception? Theres a hole in the fender where the antenna should be....

You think you're the first flipper to pick up a Land Cruiser and then come on Mud acting like you got it all figured out?

Now how about that radio reception? Theres a hole in the fender where the antenna should

Now how about that radio reception? Theres a hole in the fender where the antenna should be....
Antenna has since been replaced. Thought you said there were no pics??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom